***The Official Peterhead v Rangers Thread***

Amac9

Got to go to a back 4 Gioan and broodfoot are a mess in there get Sand Dancer on and push jig up keep 4 in the middle its a clogging match and we meed to match them physically .

Referee is a twat.

We should have the ball on the deck play at a higher pace and zip it around quickly.... do that and these hammer throwers would have no chance.... :21:

We would look much more solid with 4 at the back i think.

Alexander

Broadfoot Goian Bocanegra Wallace

McLeod Black

Little Sheilds McKay

McCulloch

This (tu)

Fair enogh some are saying Broadfoot is poor but I think Goian is worse and our current captain has to step up to the plate and get that defence sorted out.

We are woefully slow at the back and it needs sorted.

I think we need to revert to a back four. The back three isn't working at all, especially with two slow and cumbersome centre halves in Broadfoot & Goain.

Black's booking was an absolute joke too.

You get the feeling Black's card is marked by refs, get him booked asap.

He a right back mate?

For some reason I thought he was a centre half.

aye he is a centre back, like broadfoot lol

but he cant do any worse!! give cole a chance maybe?

i just cant believe im still talking about broadfoot as a liability in SFL3 <cr>

I don't like this ball at all. It moves about funny and it's like a toy.

Saying that we're winning.

Glad you said that about the ball, thought my head was minced! Seems to fly sometimes then other times it just suddenly drops out the air straight down almost

We should have the ball on the deck play at a higher pace and zip it around quickly.... do that and these hammer throwers would have no chance.... :21:

I agree but our goal was Route 1 long ball back to front and I worry that this may be our preffered option.

Not complaining about any goal we score but I just thought we would be just a wee bit better.

I agree but our goal was Route 1 long ball back to front and I worry that this may be our preffered option.

Not complaining about any goal we score but I just thought we would be just a wee bit better.

Same.... but this lot are using all their energies to shut us down, give it another 15 mins and I recon they'll run outta steam..... then we get a wee goal-fest :)