Sell out Saturday at Raith

http://www.fifetoday.co.uk/sport/football/raith-rovers/help-make-sell-out-saturday-a-success-1-2459209

RAITH Rovers director Turnbull Hutton hopes fans respond to the Sell Out Saturday campaign by turning out in numbers for the league opener against Hamilton.

Rovers have been told to expect a number of followers from inactive clubs at Stark’s Park this Saturday as a show of support for the club’s firm stance against allowing newco Rangers into the first division.

http://www.fifetoday.co.uk/sport/football/raith-rovers/help-make-sell-out-saturday-a-success-1-2459209

RAITH Rovers director Turnbull Hutton hopes fans respond to the Sell Out Saturday campaign by turning out in numbers for the league opener against Hamilton.

Rovers have been told to expect a number of followers from inactive clubs at Stark’s Park this Saturday as a show of support for the club’s firm stance against allowing newco Rangers into the first division.

If they were a 3rd div team then they wouldnt have to worry, sad when you welcome supporters of child rapists to your ground.

Wont happen since the Jimmy Nicholl days Raith rovers stadiums been like a Morgue.

Remember when we went for a Pre-Season Friendly just before we got beat by Kaunas it was all Rangers supporters.

Imagine using your Hatred of Rangers to sell tickets.

2mreid5.jpg

A photo from the game.

I hope they die .

Thays the guy who said when asked if he had death threats from Rangers Fans, And I quote(No I havent been threatened no) But the BBC then reported he was.

Bunch of lying cunts .

I hope their Club dies a slow lingering death, and their Shed of a Stadium Rusts into Scrap Metal.

I hope Kelty Hearts take their place in the SFL.

Didn't mind any sfl club voting us into div 3,once sphell voted us out thats where we wanted to go.Its these clubs like raith and clyde that mouthed of against us I want to see getting their comeuppence.The bheasts might go to raiths game cos they think its RAPE ROVERS.

There's plenty been on here saying they will go to away games when we return to the SPL.

FFS try tae keep up wee fella!

:lol:

I thought you were talking about just now. I would attended SPL away matches if we were given the opportunity to climb up the divisions, if we play them in any other circumstances I wouldn't attend.