New strip design

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

holland.jpg

Outside Rangers shirts this is by far my favourite shirt ever and wear it all the time.

Even including Rangers ones, the material is the most perfect ever.

That with the Rangers crest and whomever ends up our shirtmakers would make me camp outside the megastore.

Edit: if one of you guys who can mock up very realistic looking shirts could modify the badges on that, I'd love to see it.

Awesome if True, clever bit of marketing too. They know we will buy the new strip in numbers, they know we want orange so they would be right in assuming we'd want big orange numbers and names on the back - every shirt, few quid extra. More revenue into the club. (tu)

holland.jpg

Outside Rangers shirts this is by far my favourite shirt ever and wear it all the time.

Even including Rangers ones, the material is the most perfect ever.

That with the Rangers crest and whomever ends up our shirtmakers would make me camp outside the megastore.

Edit: if one of you guys who can mock up very realistic looking shirts could modify the badges on that, I'd love to see it.

Loved that shirt. Looked amazing with the numbers on the front.

Well lets be honest it wont be the new home kit as loads of fans have already bought the one released 2 months back.... If it is do we get a refund or a discount on the new shirt?

Well lets be honest it wont be the new home kit as loads of fans have already bought the one released 2 months back.... If it is do we get a refund or a discount on the new shirt?

Away top mate, nothings happened with it even though 1st kit is out and 3rd kit has been unveiled (tu)

Away top mate, nothings happened with it even though 1st kit is out and 3rd kit has been unveiled (tu)

So what was the black one with the blue trim? and the one we wore at Peterhead I was told was the away top?

I'm sure Umbri have the rights to manufacture the home/away/3rd kit still. I highly doubt there will be any change in this until next season. Plus the '72 replica is smart as, don't see the point in all the effort mate to sell the current jersey, if we were just going to abandon it.