Attendance at Easter Road tonight.

Clunge

BBC reports 11,000, absolute joke. Wonder how many more might have turned up had the SFA and powers that be not Screwed over Rangers. Fuck you Scottish football, you have alienated a former proud Scotland Fan and will not subject myself to watching Scotland until Reagan, Doncaster, Lunny and Lawell have no involvement with the game. Bring in David Longmuir, the only fair and sane voice amongst all this shit.

BBC reports 11,000, absolute joke. Wonder how many more might have turned up had the SFA and powers that be not Screwed over Rangers. Fuck you Scottish football, you have alienated a former proud Scotland Fan and will not subject myself to watching Scotland until Reagan, Doncaster, Lunny and Lawell have no involvement with the game. Bring in David Longmuir, the only fair and sane voice amongst all this shit.

Exactly how I see it mate

I'm with you

Whilst regan is there I will never ever support like I did

I hope they get spanked by Belgium etc

Levein and Houston can fuck off

Kenny black is ok though lol

Am with you there pal.

One of the old ticket stubs I kept, was my one and only visit to the old Wembley in 86. I used to follow the dark blues regularly.

I feel nothing for the national team now. Never thought that would happen.

If you had to bring in someone to bring Scottish football to its knees, both on an International front plus decimate the countries most successful club while killing the SPL at the same time you could not have picked a better Patsy than Regan.

The stupid thing is he thinks he's revolutionised Scottish football.

Attendances at Scotland games are bound to fall if fans of Scotland's biggest club are boycotting the SFA. I will be back but only after Regan and his ilk are gone.

I think it is pretty sad in all honestly, it shows even in 2012 outwith the old firm, no many people can be bothered r=to show up, all this pish, support your local team, they cant be bothered to support any team. I mean less than 30,000 for the rest of SPL and we had (officially) 38,000 at first round of the cup mid week.

It doesn't surprise me that so few people turned up to this match. Even after years of failures, disappointments, near misses, near qualifications, and the mixing of bears and taigs in both players and fans but we came together for Scotland but after what Levein has done and said it makes me sick and makes sad for our players who (don't know why) but would like to play for Scotland he tries to humiliate us. Silly little man.

If you had to bring in someone to bring Scottish football to its knees, both on an International front plus decimate the countries most successful club while killing the SPL at the same time you could not have picked a better Patsy than Regan.

The stupid thing is he thinks he's revolutionised Scottish football.

regan fucked yorkshire cricket, they nearly went out the game, what do the taigs do, the east end manky mob and their cohorts shoe him in to spl.liewell and him worked together years ago, taig bastards