• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LONDON - The England players who flopped in the World Cup finals were booed by Manchester United and Chelsea fans every time they touched the ball in the opening stages of the Community Shield season curtain-raiser on Sunday.

It was the first high profile match since England lost 4-1 to Germany in the secound round of the World Cup in Bloemfontein on June 27.

The United fans jeered Chelsea players Ashley Cole, John Terry and Frank Lampard while the Chelsea supporters dished out the same treatment to Wayne Rooney.

England coach Fabio Capello was also booed by fans of both teams when he took his place among the VIP seats shortly before kick-off.

The Chelsea trio and Rooney will all be back at Wembley together on Wednesday when England play Hungary in a friendly international with a negative reception expected from the crowd again.

Shocking.............

From your post - there's a reason - what is the reason for booing Black?

From your post - there's a reason - what is the reason for booing Black?

I dont know the reason people booed, i wasnt one of them. I can hazard a guess if you like and pretend i care if you want. Black gets booed at every ground in Scotland, even before he played for us. He got the worst stick from us last year after what he did to Jelly.

If Wallace or any other of our players gets picked and then booed, then the bigotry angle might stand a bit more scrutiny. At the moment, i think its more likely that people just dont like him very much.

I dont know the reason people booed, i wasnt one of them. I can hazard a guess if you like and pretend i care if you want. Black gets booed at every ground in Scotland, even before he played for us. He got the worst stick from us last year after what he did to Jelly.

If Wallace or any other of our players gets picked and then booed, then the bigotry angle might stand a bit more scrutiny. At the moment, i think its more likely that people just dont like him very much.

What about Ferguson, McGregor, McColloch, Naismith,Hutton and Whittaker? They have all been booed while playing for Scotland.

I think the booing of Black was a disgrace, I think booing one of your own players is always a disgrace. But please spare me the mock outrage of some on here. Its happened loads of times in the past at Scotland games, its happened to Rangers players at Ibrox ffs. It a fact that not all football fans are too bright, bit like the players in that respect.

tbh I think you're missing the point mate. We have had to listen to the shite that we target Lennon etc becuase his a catholic and how bigoted we are. Charles Green let the genie out the bottle and the booing of Black confirms the bigotry Rangesr suffer in Scotland. Its not all about being outraged, its about all bigotry in Scotland being treated as equal and our culture getting the respect it deserves.

LONDON - The England players who flopped in the World Cup finals were booed by Manchester United and Chelsea fans every time they touched the ball in the opening stages of the Community Shield season curtain-raiser on Sunday.

It was the first high profile match since England lost 4-1 to Germany in the secound round of the World Cup in Bloemfontein on June 27.

The United fans jeered Chelsea players Ashley Cole, John Terry and Frank Lampard while the Chelsea supporters dished out the same treatment to Wayne Rooney.

England coach Fabio Capello was also booed by fans of both teams when he took his place among the VIP seats shortly before kick-off.

The Chelsea trio and Rooney will all be back at Wembley together on Wednesday when England play Hungary in a friendly international with a negative reception expected from the crowd again.

Shocking.............

Aw was that the same kind of situation like at an international match when they're supposed to be supporting their country?

Rhetorical.

Aw was that the same kind of situation like at an international match when they're supposed to be supporting their country?

Rhetorical.

Frank Lampard has called for England fans to keep off the boos when the national team begins the Fabio Capello era at home to Switzerland next month.

Lampard has been a target for terrace discontent while playing for England in recent years, and the entire team were booed during last November's ill-fated European Championship qualifier with Croatia.

However, with a new manager at the helm, Lampard is hopeful the fans can give himself, and the rest of the team, a frest start when England walk out at Wembley on February 6.

'I hope it does mean a clean slate,' said the Chelsea midfielder.

'I will never understand someone who goes to a game and boos their own team. It doesn't help anyone.

'We have not been helped by the negative feeling which has emerged from the fans. I've been booed personally and the whole team got booed during the Croatia game,' he told The Sun.

'You can understand the frustration of the fans but it doesn't help. Now it's definitely a fresh start.'

Read more: http://www.metro.co.uk/sport/football/85810-lampard-urges-england-fans-to-lay-off-the-boos#ixzz23jtSPFZw

Happy now? rhetorical.

What bout Ferguson, McGregor, McColloch, Naismith,Hutton and Whittaker? They have all been booed while playing for Scotland.

Comes with the territory of playing for the most successful team, opposition fans are more liable to know and dislike our players. Its this precious attitude of analyzing what fans do that got half our songbook banned. Its not for me.

Comes with the territory of playing for the most successful team, opposition fans are more liable to know and dislike our players. Its this precious attitude of analyzing what fans do that got half our songbook banned. Its not for me.

What the fuck has this got to do with anything? All they players got booed when they played for Scotland because they were Rangers players.

Why the fuck are you going on about songs?

Someone tell Bombay he didnt win, because i proved my point :sherlock:

You never proved fuck all. Did they players get booed while PLAYING FOR ENGLAND? They got booed while playing for there club team.

And considering the Tartan army think there the best fans in the world you would think they wouldn't boo there own.

You quoted me Doofy so why do you need someone to tell me that you're justifying the booing of a Rangers player by desperately searching for links to back your argument?

Im not trying to justify anything. Im just saying black getting booed by few hundred tarriers and sheep shaggers doesnt bother me. I also just stated that it happens in every country for a variety of reasons.

This is about the stupidest argument ive ever had on here, and thats saying something.

You never proved fuck all. Did they players get booed while PLAYING FOR ENGLAND? They got booed while playing for there club team.

And considering the Tartan army think there the best fans in the world you would think they wouldn't boo there own.

You must have missed this i posted....

Frank Lampard has called for England fans to keep off the boos when the national team begins the Fabio Capello era at home to Switzerland next month.

Lampard has been a target for terrace discontent while playing for England in recent years, and the entire team were booed during last November's ill-fated European Championship qualifier with Croatia.

However, with a new manager at the helm, Lampard is hopeful the fans can give himself, and the rest of the team, a frest start when England walk out at Wembley on February 6.

'I will never understand someone who goes to a game and boos their own team. It doesn't help anyone.

'We have not been helped by the negative feeling which has emerged from the fans. I've been booed personally and the whole team got booed during the Croatia game,' he told The Sun.

'You can understand the frustration of the fans but it doesn't help. Now it's definitely a fresh start.'

Im not trying to justify anything. Im just saying black getting booed ny few hundred tarriers and sheep shaggers doesnt bother me. I also just stated that it happens in every country for a variety of reasons.

This is about the stupidest argument ive ever had on here, and thats saying something.

no offence but with a rep like that how are you still on here, i take one look at that and think taig..

Im not trying to justify anything. Im just saying black getting booed ny few hundred tarriers and sheep shaggers doesnt bother me. I also just stated that it happens in every country for a variety of reasons.

I don't care whether it bothers you,you're in the minority,some of us actually give a fuck about the treatment of our players.

You go into threads looking for arguments so surely you must be slowly stroking your erection right now that you're getting the attention you crave?

no offence but with a rep like that how are you still on here, i take one look at that and think taig..

Dont worry, youre not alone in thinking that. A lot of simpletons judge peoples allegiance by rep on a forum. Im like the anti-WVB. Hes not an uber fan, and im not a taig. Strange world eh.

Shocking.............

You are a complete fucking idiot.

When did England Fans Boo their own players? you have given us an example of a cup match where fans booed certain players, far removed from what Black was subjected to.

You come on and try to be confrontational, when you don't have the fucking common sense of a garden slug, why don't you just fuck right off, your like a bad smell.

I don't care whether it bothers you,you're in the minority,some of us actually give a fuck about the treatment of our players.

You go into threads looking for arguments so surely you must be slowly stroking your erection right now that you're getting the attention you crave?

What are you suggesting we all do? Storm the streets because they booed one of our players? Its water off a ducks back to Black so i dont see why everyone just wants to play the bigotry card whenever the slightest thing goes against us.

If he plays the next game and has a stormer, the boos will turn to cheers and all this will be forgotten about. You stay on the constantly offended bus if you want, i cant be bothered with it.

You are a complete fucking idiot.

When did England Fans Boo their own players? you have given us an example of a cup match where fans booed certain players, far removed from what Black was subjected to.

You come on and try to be confrontational, when you don't have the fucking common sense of a garden slug, why don't you just fuck right off, your like a bad smell.

Another mongo that doesnt read the whole thread and joins the sheep in having a pop at me. Ill post it again for the 3rd time and await your apology.

What are you suggesting we all do? Storm the streets because they booed one of our players? Its water off a ducks back to Black so i dont see why everyone just wants to play the bigotry card whenever the slightest thing goes against us.

If he plays the next game and has a stormer, the boos will turn to cheers and all this will be forgotten about. You stay on the constantly offended bus if you want, i cant be bothered with it.

It's a forum are we not allowed to discuss it?

It's pathetic how you want to try and justify it by finding examples of other fans booing players.

Offended bus? :lol:

You're offended at Rangers fans being disgusted at the treatment of one of their players.

It's a forum are we not allowed to discuss it?

It's pathetic how you want to try and justify it by finding examples of other fans booing players.

Offended bus? :lol:

You're offended at Rangers fans being disgusted at the treatment of one of their players.

Its difficult to discuss anything on here, you either agree with the majority, or youre a tarrier. Its fine to be disgusted by it, just dont be shocked when someone else isnt too bothered by it. I gave examples of other nations booing their players and suddenly im a taig again.

Charlie is playing a dangerous game with all his bigotry talk when he has lived in Scotland for 5 minutes. People are going crazy at the slightest thing now. It has to stop and we need to concentrate on the football now. Fuck all the little diddie teams and their shite.