Rangers V East Stirling Stream

mackie

East Stirling v Rangers - Live on RTV  

119 members have voted

1. 1. Have you bought it or are you planning to?

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does your laptop have to be of a certain specification to watch streams ? would you have to download any type real player 1st ? As when I try to watch something off I player cant watch it as it takes so long buffering I just end up giving up . Laptops only about 2 yrs old and runs windows7 . Would like too watch game tommorow but would it work on my computer? Any advice , cheers in advance

Your laptop sounds good enough mate, it's your internet speeds that could be the problem.

I'll PM you a link you can use to test your speeds and that should give you an indication. Also, ensure you have the latest Microsoft Silverlight and Adobe Flash Player installed (tu)

Does your laptop have to be of a certain specification to watch streams ? would you have to download any type real player 1st ? As when I try to watch something off I player cant watch it as it takes so long buffering I just end up giving up . Laptops only about 2 yrs old and runs windows7 . Would like too watch game tommorow but would it work on my computer? Any advice , cheers in advance

The game "video" is embedded into whatever browser you use to view the internet (IE9, Chrome, etc.....) All you def need for it work is a updated installed java script version and the latest flash player it will auto ask you to download these if their not up to date ---- and of course order the game or you wont see it :thumbup:

waste of time me getting it as am out reffing when the game is on and the scores come up in the clubhouse after the game and i canny stand watching a game when i know the score.even when i dont look at the score some twat always says your a rangers fan they had a good win or lost today just spoils it for me

:matron:

:mutley:

i said on another thread, as much as i want to give money to the club, i don't fancy paying £6 for something il have to watch on my computer. if it was on my TV, i would've jumped at the chance. besides, from what iv read on some other threads, there's no guarantee it will work properly. especially with the volume of people watching

i said on another thread, as much as i want to give money to the club, i don't fancy paying £6 for something il have to watch on my computer. if it was on my TV, i would've jumped at the chance. besides, from what iv read on some other threads, there's no guarantee it will work properly. especially with the volume of people watching

Link your computer to your TV. (tu)

"there's no guarantee it will work properly." - What are you basing this on?

Link your computer to your TV. (tu)

"there's no guarantee it will work properly." - What are you basing this on?

on another thread, can't remember which one, there was a few saying that some of the features on RTV weren't working

I had problems streaming some of the archived matches from the current season.

I was told a work around how to sort it out, by a fellow member on the forum.

I also dropped a email to Tech support regarding the issue. Hopefully a permanent fix can be made.

works no probs on mine and i connect it to tv by hmdi cable, that also gives you the sound through the tv.

Anytime I've used RTV, I've never had any hassle with it. The quality is great for a live stream, and you know the proceeds are going to the club.

You'll only have issues if you have a really shitty internet connection; mine's is pretty crap but generally the game only stutters for a second or two for the whole game.

I couldn't get a ticket for the game and one of my best mates is a shire fan so he is coming round for the occasion.

I tried the link last night and linked the laptop to my tv and it worked perfectly. Superb picture and sound. Much better than a stream. Well worth the £6 and the fact that this helps the club is even better!