Bill Leckie

Dunc

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Charles Green is a businessman and a salesman. He is here to make money out of Rangers and has never hidden that fact.

Anyone in sales will tell you that what he is doing is selling himself and the club to the fans and investors.

That is his job.

So long as the end result is good for Rangers and the fans I don't give a toss what Green does or says.

If he leaves in a year or two with a few million having stabilised the club. Got the investment he was looking for and the club are on a sound footing financially then he will have done his job.

Wankers like Leckie exist to antagonise. Same as Spiers, Cosgrove et al.

They know the sleeping giant has been wakened and are dreading that fact.

What if, imagine, supposing, let's pretend........blah blah blah.

Lets pretend, Bill, that Scottish Football was run by honest, impartial, upright and trustworthy individuals with only the best and future interests of the whole of Scottish football at heart.

Are you pretending yet? Are you imagining it?

Aye so are we ya fud!!! doh

He is a balloon

But does make valid points.

Leckie: "It’s highly doubtful. Just as — and this is only my opinion — it’s highly doubtful McCoist trusts his owner half as much as he made out in that pivotal statement the other week."

Hinting that McCoist might be lying to the support is a valid point? I hope McCoist chins the fat twat when they next meet.

Bill Leckie has never had a good word to say about Rangers I think we have annoyed him by filling Ibrox at the weekend.

Another bitter one who has been driving the anti Rangers agenda in the media since February these journo's are responsible for where the SPL finds itself now.

The media are gutted that we are turning the corner while the SPL struggles to pay 30 k for Dundee Hibs.

Rather than report on a positive lets turn it into a negative.

WE HAVE WEATHERED THE STORM!

At some point he'll need to reign in the Constant mud slinging. It's fine standing up for us but getting disrepute charge after disrepute will help no one.

Charlie is doing well but we still needs some questions answered.

We still don't know how owns us!

Green cant help it if the people that own us wont let him tell us who they are. He's told the SFA and they're happy, so we just need to accept. So far, he's done everything he can. What else can he possibly do?

doesnt matter what happens with our club he always finds a negative angle to write about,no mention of 49,000 turning up to watch there club of which the media said would disapear only 3 months ago.

loads of journs like him :wanker:

The Journalists HATE that we are not dead, they HATE the fact that out game attracted the attention from the WORLDWIDE media when their beloved SPL never got a sniff.

They HATE the fact that RANGERS ARE THE STORY!

As For Charles Green, he has been up front from an early stage and why the hell shouldn't he try and appeal to his market? He is a BUSINESSMAN who as he says has gained an affection for his business and who can blame him?

Are you trying to tell me that the desperate actions of SPL chairmen calling fans, going to pubs and basically begging them to buy season tickets was wrong? NO, they were appealing to their market.

Well, so is Charles, it is just that he has a BIGGER MARKET than anyone else! :cgreen:

Any "journalist" who refers to something in rhyming slang should be sacked immediately.

To think of unemployment figures in this country and this arsehole gets a wage for making up news and pandering to the illiterate by using rhyming slang.

Oh, and he's also a wanker!

Leckie could have commented on the constant IRA songbook from the filth. Or he could have reported on the fighting between their inbred fans at the Mallard. Or the few who were heckled and injured as a result of said altercation.

In fact any of our so called journalists could have written about it....none of them did.

Leckie could have commented on the constant IRA songbook from the filth. Or he could have reported on the fighting between their inbred fans at the Mallard. Or the few who were heckled and injured as a result of said altercation.

In fact any of our so called journalists could have written about it....none of them did.

whit's this - info required

I notice when he mentioned Charlie saying everyone's agenda against Rangers was bigotry he said religous before it..Typical bad journalism

I noticed that too.

He accuses Green of pandering to a certain type of fan but is guilty himself of pandering to types by adding things in that green never said.

It just means that I know not to read any more of his bigotted articles in future.

It's all about opinions, I have no problems with people, including journalists, writing articles based around opinion but I do have issues when those opinion are portrayed as fact or the facts used to support them are incorrect, and that is what they should be pulled up for.

We read many articles on this and many other forums, which are based on opinion, that opinion, in the whole, are to the benefit of Rangers but not always.

I am happy for people to write critical articles of the club, I am delighted when the press carry out investigations into the club, otherwise how are we ever to prevent another debacle on the scale of Whyte without invesitgative journalism.

The large majority of the support do not have access to "inside" men, we cannot get "behind the scenes" to uncover murky dealings, we rely on our press to carry out this important function.

Do I enjoy seeing us portrayed in a poor light, of course not but darkness hates the light, skullduggery should always be exposed and we need a vigilant press to do that.

We get the press we deserve, we always deserve better !!

*Puts tin hat on & hides in the corner*