Where do our supporters come from?

SkiBunny

Where we get our support.  

650 members have voted

1. 1. Where are you from?

MacLellan Street...........used to walk across the Plots into Gower Street , then turn left at PRW walk along for a couple of minutes then into Edmiston Drive then through the turnstiles, or in those days get a lift over.

Or, as our American cousins call them, an 'elevator'. :sherlock:

Which reminds me.

Mrs CB and I were on holibags in Madeira a couple of years back and, I shit you not, in the hotel we were staying at the lift (sorry, 'elevator' :sherlock: ) manufacturer's name was displayed on a metal plate.

The manufacturer was 'Schindler'.

Yes.....we were in 'Schindler's lifts'. :rolleyes:

I'll get my coat.......... :sherlock:

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Or, as our American cousins call them, an 'elevator'. :sherlock:

Which reminds me.

Mrs CB and I were on holibags in Madeira a couple of years back and, I shit you not, in the hotel we were staying at the lift (sorry, 'elevator' :sherlock: ) manufacturer's name was displayed on a metal plate.

The manufacturer was 'Schindler'.

Yes.....we were in 'Schindler's lifts'. :rolleyes:

I'll get my coat.......... :sherlock:

No need it's on the pavement waiting for you....................biggrin.gif I went to Madeira summer summer 65 or could have been 64, school cruise............used to have these fab old open top mercs as taxis and the drive to the lido was the nearest i have ever come to rallying uk.gif

Born in Oldham (moved < 1 year old)

Brought up in the Kingdom of Fife

Live in Cambridge

so i put England, but consider my self British, then Scottish, then a Fifer. Everyone else considers me as Scottish.

Rangers Then...Rangers Now...Rangers Forever.

When my old man and I had season tickets for the Main Stand we were surrounded by Bears from Northern Ireland, Fife, Stirling and Perth.

I always feel there's something of a privilege about having the Rangers as your local team - I'm the fourth generation, my family's support goes back to the Kinning Park days - but respect to all those who travel from far and wide.

I didn't bother voting.

I'm from the Highlands, possibly the largest area of Scotland, and some daft soft southern cunt never even put it as an option.

Fucking hell......Fife is on the list.

I'm in the Highlands now! :craphead:

Still voted Glasgow though. :crabflute:

Shite options, I come under 3 different ones.

Glasgow, Lanarkshire, Central Scotland.

I did the best I could cause I really didn't want to put Strathclyde as one entity.

In your case your home city is listed therefore you don't have to defer to your county or region. ;)

I did the best I could cause I really didn't want to put Strathclyde as one entity.

In your case your home city is listed therefore you don't have to defer to your county or region. ;)

(tu)

I'm not from Glasgow city, but my address ends: Glasgow, Lanarkshire :P