Ticketus - are they away?

Boab

Are they still involved?

I was told today - albeit by a Celtic fan - that they are and Brian Stockbridge are connected?

Forgive me for maybe talking shite but just putting it out there, no one talks of them anymore and I recall ticketus saying they'd be involved/get their money in any Rangers arrangement.

Are they still involved?

I was told today - albeit by a Celtic fan - that they are and Brian Stockbridge are connected?

Forgive me for maybe talking shite but just putting it out there, no one talks of them anymore and I recall ticketus saying they'd be involved/get their money in any Rangers arrangement.

Yer forgiven.....................

Are they still involved?

They just can't stop thinking about us! :uk:

Brown's theories growing popular with tims :pipe: was not convinced by Brown, so would be daft to accept any of it from them, will take :cgreen: word for it with more ease this time

Just as well as I nearly ended up a basket case because of this stuff the last time :lol:

As previous posters have said, I think that ticketus are just another creditor for oldco & have no claim for anything to do with the club as it now stands.

I'm pretty sure that they are perusing whyte (wee fucker that he is) for their cash.

I never understood why people thought Ticketus would still be involved. Like HMRC and the other creditors all that debt was wiped out having been liquidated so it would be foolish for Green to have got involved with them when they are due nothing from us. Ticketus are just another company who Mr Whyte shafted! We can only hope he gets his one day!

They are still there............

why would a company who lost what was it £25m........... walk away!!

They could have bought us at 5.5m and made their money back, Why Not!

Ticketus are still there tho it is going to take them years to make their money back.