McCoist might not be up to this job

papaguy51

Big big season for Super Ally, last season was a disaster well before we went into administration......I'd love to see him ditch durrant & bring in a decent coach or even a good assistant manager to help him tactically.. I back ally all the way he has been a rock for the club & held it together when others ran....

What about when the forwards put our back line under pressure? Or should we just play triangles and head tennis til they get bored and tired then score 5 goals?

Sorry for the attitude. Just frustrated with the consensus about this topic.

How does any football team get past that? The whole point of triangles and passing and moving is to get past opponent players. It is not hard but it does need effort and a willingness to work, something our players lack. You speak like triangles are straight, sideways and backwards, nothing could be further from the truth.

But,surely,the way you are mouthing off you must have an idea as how to solve our problems?

Again,who are the players that Ally is leaving out that you think would improve us?We are chock full of journeymen and youngsters.

We must bring in,at least, 4 players this week but,Im afraid they will be of the same quality.

I can't believe you don't think these players aren't good enough.

With the players we've signed, we should be pishing all over this. We aren't, and from what I can see, it's down to Ally.

He's surely telling them to play this way away from home, and if he is, he's not the man for the job as it stands.

The Mod in question might well be a Tarrier....if so, he's just outed himself. :sherlock:

see i wouldnt imagine a tarrier saying McCoist should go. Rangers fans that are backing Ally are doing it mainly through loyalty for what he has done in the past and what he has put up with. but seriously, his insistence on playing players out of position, and the fact we punt the ball up 90% of the time does not fill me with confidence for the future. i'm pretty sure a tarrier would stay silent on this and hope he stays, horrible as it is to say.

We are the first team I know of to struggle so much against part time footballers who only train twice a week.

This is not SPL teams we are facing, it's guys who have actual jobs and play football as a hobby. We have SPL quality players and some internatonal players who should be playing better football.

We can use pre season, time to gel, the ball, the park ect as an excuse as much as we want but the warnings in regards to our away perfromances has been here for a very long time.

We can use it as much as it remains valid, which it does. Anyone who thinks a lack of pre-season isn't a factor doesn't know much about football.

If McCoist is telling them to pass about, the players deserve the sack as they're not following his lead.

If McCoist is telling them to play it long at all times - then the guy simply deserves the boot. We are literally embarrassing to watch away from home.

Sack them and bring in who????

This is not a direct assault on you but I dont think you realise we are now a 3rd Div side(and we're not even top!)

There are many on here that need a reality check.

Tell you what the worst thing is.....

Five minutes to go, we're defending a corner with eleven players in our box. No-one sitting on the halfway line for a counter, no-one sitting in the middle of the park for a header out.

Every single player - including those shorter than 5'6 - in the penalty box to defend.

Ally...you're not Walter Smith, please try and be your own man.

Sounds like panic, holding on and damage limitation. :(

It"s beginning to look like Ally is accepting that the players he has just don't give a f*ck and he needs more players to motivate them If the players we have can't give their all for the club, the jersey and the fans then they should f*ck off. We don't need c*nts who are here for the money, we need players who want to win the league, even if it is only D3. You won't become legends by pissing off the fans! We demand glory:::

see i wouldnt imagine a tarrier saying McCoist should go. Rangers fans that are backing Ally are doing it mainly through loyalty for what he has done in the past and what he has put up with. but seriously, his insistence on playing players out of position, and the fact we punt the ball up 90% of the time does not fill me with confidence for the future. i'm pretty sure a tarrier would stay silent on this and hope he stays, horrible as it is to say.

I'm not even entertaining any chat of me being a tarrier. If you think that, then grow up.

I'm just a fan whose travelled three hours to see eleven players scared of a football, of course I have a right to be angry.

As is said earlier, is this instructions from McCoist or are the players just doing what they want. At the end of the day if the team aint preforming the buck stop with the management.

I refuse to believe Ally is telling our players to lump all those long balls up the park all game. Surely not.

Just arrived back home after the match today,and I have to say in all my 47 years going to games and watching Rangers,that has to be one of the poorest displays I have ever seen,I don't know what they are doing while at training,but I think Ally and Durranty,need to give the players a ball to play with,I think there are a few of them who have not seen one before.But seriously joking apart,can anyone say hand on heart, that they have seen the team play so badly,they did not have a clue today,Coisty please stop this long ball tactic,try and get the ball on the deck and pass the fucking thing,preferably to someone wearing a royal blue jersey would be a start. :21:

The tactics are poor. Lets get it right, Coisty has players available to him that should be competing in the spl never mind in the lower reaches. Anyone who thinks this is acceptable and all th is bollocks with he's lost x amount of players and he's had no pre-season etc are defending the indefensible! If we were playing good football and he was trying things, being adventurous but still getting draws then fair enough, he's playing the long ball yet kyle isn't starting? Just fucking poor.

I really hope he sorts it out, the mans à legend and roughed it out with the rest of us.

And we've not kept a clean sheet or won an away game in the Third Division.

we have played 2 games away in the third division

FFS you would think we were halfway into the season and middle of the table the way you lot are going on.

perspective is needed.

Unless............

He changes his tactics, philosophy and team selection.

Simply not good enough. He simply has no idea how to alter a game that's going against him.

I got pelters last week for stating what you just have mate. It would appear the support are more receptive to you stating the bloody obvious than me. Either way, its good people are beginning to question Ally's capabilities as a manager.

fucksake give him a chance this is practically a new team were starting to sound like the manks from across the city theyll be lookin in lovein this pish united we stand devided we fall this will be a long road were 3 games in without any pre season and cunts are startin threads like this a smell a glory huntersuperally.png

Unless............

He changes his tactics, philosophy and team selection.

Simply not good enough. He simply has no idea how to alter a game that's going against him.

Really depressing outlook, and a bit sad.

Ally needs time (a few years) lets enjoy the journey bears there will be plenty of lows and highs. Get behind Ally and our team.

Players were poor (they even admit that they were embarrassed) regardless what tactics were, how does any manager affect that !

FFS stop the constant whining, enjoy the journey and grow a pair.

WATP

:21:

I can't believe you don't think these players aren't good enough.

With the players we've signed, we should be pishing all over this. We aren't, and from what I can see, it's down to Ally.

He's surely telling them to play this way away from home, and if he is, he's not the man for the job as it stands.

Going by his interview at half-time I dont think they were doing what he had told them.

He was as pissed-off as we all were.