McCoist might not be up to this job

papaguy51

I can see the excuses of no pre-season etc, fair enough.

But anyone who travelled to watch us today, anyone who saw the first 20 minutes against East Stirling, anyone who suffered Falkirk, will know exactly what I'm on about.

It's easy to support Ally from a distance, it's hard when you see his tactics up close.

I'm not even entertaining any chat of me being a tarrier. If you think that, then grow up.

I'm just a fan whose travelled three hours to see eleven players scared of a football, of course I have a right to be angry.

never said you were mate. just de-bunking the thought process some people have for finding one.

And we've not kept a clean sheet or won an away game in the Third Division.

We're unbeaten. Seems a desire to get rid of McCoist is more important than points. Who would you get to replace Ally then? I assume you want rid from your posts.

I refuse to believe Ally is telling our players to lump all those long balls up the park all game. Surely not.

How long have we seen balls getting lumped up the park? Its even getting lumped up the park when under no pressure, aimless high balls looking for flick ons or something to drop around the box.

Unless............

He changes his tactics, philosophy and team selection.

Simply not good enough. He simply has no idea how to alter a game that's going against him.

thank fuck somebody else thinks that as well,i didn't want to be the one that said that because i love Ally really, i just don't think he's doing it right as manager maybe give him a job upstairs if he doesn't improve at the end of the season.

he's a legend and should be treated as such,so move him up if nothing changes.

We're unbeaten. Seems a desire to get rid of McCoist is more important than points. Who would you get to replace Ally then? I assume you want rid from your posts.

From what I can see, experienced SPL players such as Wallace, Sandaza and Shiels don't think twice about joining us.

I can't imagine that there's no experienced SPL managers - who have come through the leagues and have the experience - who wouldn't want to join us.

Sack them and bring in who????

This is not a direct assault on you but I dont think you realise we are now a 3rd Div side(and we're not even top!)

Theyre are many on here that need a reality check.

Did anyone seriously think we'd be FOURTH after 3 games?

Nice attention seeking title. Pathetic.

Didn't mean to neg rep you there.

OP, I think the least Ally McCoist deserves is a bit of time to learn and progress as a manager. After everything he has given us, do you not think he deserves that?

An element of our support really are spoilt, fickle idiots that need to take a look at themselves.

:superally:

But anyone who travelled to watch us today, anyone who saw the first 20 minutes against East Stirling, anyone who suffered Falkirk, will know exactly what I'm on about.

It's easy to support Ally from a distance, it's hard when you see his tactics up close.

You don't have to go to the games to see it. It was on the telly. (tu)

How long have we seen balls getting lumped up the park? Its even getting lumped up the park when under no pressure, aimless high balls looking for flick ons or something to drop around the box.

Also.

This is a decent group. Why are they playing this way?!

It can only be on the manger's instruction.

I'll tell you something else. If it doesn't work out with Ally a lot of fans are going to be left with a broken heart.

If it doesn't there can be no doubt considering Ally will have had about two chances. There were serious worries about him last season with the cup competitions and losing a big lead but before the season could be concluded football became a lower priority, and this lower division thing has given him a pretty easy task of getting SPL standard players up from the third division. If he can't manage it there really is no hope.

Didn't mean to neg rep you there.

OP, I think the least Ally McCoist deserves is a bit of time to learn and progress as a manager. After everything he has given us, do you not think he deserves that?

An element of our support really are spoilt, fickle idiots that need to take a look at themselves.

:superally:

Mate, didn't mean to neg rep there.

I'm not spoilt, I just expect a group of professional players to be able to beat a bunch of boys who aren't long off the nightshift.

Is that asking too much?

I'd say it's pretty easy as long as you don't have the attention span of a 5 year old.

Mate, didn't mean to neg rep there.

I'm not spoilt, I just expect a group of professional players to be able to beat a bunch of boys who aren't long off the nightshift.

Is that asking too much?

Not at all, performance was completely unacceptable today I agree. But I don't think 'sack Ally' is the answer.

I'd say it's pretty easy as long as you don't have the attention span of a 5 year old.

It's not mate.

I was there with boys who were supporting Rangers when you and I were in nappies today, all giving McCoist pelters.

It's not as simple as you think or want it to be.

Rangers teams have always started the season slowly. Last year we started the season fast and look what happened.

It's like Man u in England they always start the season slow and come strong half way through.

I know the league are miles apart but this is the way it always pans out.

It"s beginning to look like Ally is accepting that the players he has just don't give a f*ck and he needs more players to motivate them If the players we have can't give their all for the club, the jersey and the fans then they should f*ck off. We don't need c*nts who are here for the money, we need players who want to win the league, even if it is only D3. You won't become legends by pissing off the fans! We demand glory:::

Fuck me,theyre all out today!

The players are here for the money????/ffs.

In my mind, we are fortunate players are joining us for the battle in this Div.

Ally is as proud a Bluenose as I have ever met.He will not accept anyone not giving their all.The problem is...with the standard of player we have at the mo,their all isnt that great.

I think and hope Ally knows its not working for him, he's not daft, but his first decision should be to get rid of Sinclair with the youths.

That man, or is it the Rangers way to play players out of position and not use the skills the youth have but turn them into normal run of the mill players.

Ally took Sandaza off to early. Big Kyle is useless, bad signing IMO he only fits into route one play lump it up and hope for the best although that seemed to be the game plan today (unless it was a case of players that cannnae be bothered just lumping it up) so then the blame for that mistake lies firmly at McCoists door.

I agree give him time. We have a new team and players need to gel. Its also a new experience, the culture shock must also be a factor.

We're only 3 games in, and undefeated, we are also still in the cups we've played in so kneejerk reaction is uncalled for. As for last seasons? Any discrepancies should be put down to the turmoil that ensued so he cannot be judged on any of that.

From what I can see, experienced SPL players such as Wallace, Sandaza and Shiels don't think twice about joining us.

I can't imagine that there's no experienced SPL managers - who have come through the leagues and have the experience - who wouldn't want to join us.

So, who? You want ally out. And then see who wants the job? Who will take it on. Any idea. Or just get rid of Super and see what happens? Aye fuckin great plan. Right up there with play short passes against poor teams and you'll win every time. Is that why arsenal have struggled against stoke, bolton etc

Ally took Sandaza off to early. Big Kyle is useless, bad signing IMO he only fits into route one play lump it up and hope for the best although that seemed to be the game plan today (unless it was a case of players that cannnae be bothered just lumping it up) so then the blame for that mistake lies firmly at McCoists door.

I agree give him time. We have a new team and players need to gel. Its also a new experience, the culture shock must also be a factor.

We're only 3 games in, and undefeated, we are also still in the cups we've played in so kneejerk reaction is uncalled for. As for last seasons? Any discrepancies should be put down to the turmoil that ensued so he cannot be judged on any of that.

Thats why he was signed.