Why are we still singing about the UVF

StewGers

We used to sing that to them many years ago.

we used to send children up chimneys many years ago.

We used to call black people niggers many years ago

we used to beat children at school many years ago

I can go on for ages here.

Let me put it this way, when was the last time you heard Ibrox rocking to Daddy uniform or no.1 Platoon?

There are some loyalist song which do get the ground going, Build my Gallows, Derrys Walls (which admittedly sounded great backed by Amazing Grace on Sunday) however these more often that not are sung by a small minority in the ground. Fans have wisened up, imo. Sing all the loyalist songs you want in the boozer, bus or car. Just don't do it where it can harm the club.

Yes but the official National Anthem of all those countrys is God save the Queen .Not Flower of Scotland or any other.

Its not. The official anthem of the UK is GSTQ. Scotland, as a unique (note i didn't say independent) nation doesn't have its own national anthem.

Let me put it this way, when was the last time you heard Ibrox rocking to Daddy uniform or no.1 Platoon?

There are some loyalist song which do get the ground going, Build my Gallows, Derrys Walls (which admittedly sounded great backed by Amazing Grace on Sunday) however these more often that not are sung by a small minority in the ground. Fans have wisened up, imo. Sing all the loyalist songs you want in the boozer, bus or car. Just don't do it where it can harm the club.

The loyalist songs have never harmed the club.

Topic started by a tarrier and there is some Rangers fans agreeing...

Thats normal in here nowadays, sometimes I think some of our own fans are actually our worst enemies, bend over and take it up the arse springs to mind.

Why did you follow our club when you knew all the history of the songs that our fans sing. Or are you one of the glory hunters who came aboard during our 9 in a row.

Why did you follow our club when you knew all the history of the songs that our fans sing. Or are you one of the glory hunters who came aboard during our 9 in a row.

The club is nothing to do with being a loyalist/ unionist/ monarchist or anything else. It's about supporting Glasgow Rangers. Our club was not founded on a political, religious or social agenda. People have used the club as a vehicle to peddle these ideals.

yes I came aboard during 9iar. Couldn't be helped though since I was born in 1986, and to correct you, I went to my first game aged 7. Had my first strip age 5. I can categorically state that I never knew all the history of the songs at age 4 or 5. I can also state that when I did go to my first game that I still never knew all the history behind the song owing to the fact that, well, i was 7.

Anyone that claims they 'knew all the history when they started supporting us, is one of three things, a liar, a glory hunter or a child prodigy (given that most people get into football as kids and any kid that knew and understood the complex history or Ireland and Loyalism as a young child deserves to be running the country.)

The reason I started supporting Rangers? My dads side of the family are Rangers fans. My cousins mate played for Rangers at the time.

I think you will find most of us started following Rangers long before we studied the lyrics to the songs, usually because our fathers followed Rangers.

Not giving a toss about religion or the politics of Ireland doesn't debar you from Ibrox, nor does a King Billy tattoo make you a better bear.

I think you will find most of us started following Rangers long before we studied the lyrics to the songs, usually because our fathers followed Rangers.

Not giving a toss about religion or the politics of Ireland doesn't debar you from Ibrox, nor does a King Billy tattoo make you a better bear.

I hate Pandas, really detest the bassas, laziest apology for a bear in the kingdom of Wildlife, too lazy to fucking shag one another and almost extinct because of it, lazy useless furry black and white bastards, fucking Pandas.............sorry I dont know where that came from

I hate Pandas, really detest the bassas, laziest apology for a bear in the kingdom of Wildlife, too lazy to fucking shag one another and almost extinct because of it, lazy useless furry black and white bastards, fucking Pandas.............sorry I dont know where that came from

Believe me, if I knew how to remove the photo it would be gone by now.

That said, you seem like an angry man. Do you everhear voices inside your head?

Does anyone remind you to take your tablets? :lol:

The club is nothing to do with being a loyalist/ unionist/ monarchist or anything else. It's about supporting Glasgow Rangers. Our club was not founded on a political, religious or social agenda. People have used the club as a vehicle to peddle these ideals.

Prove it.