Why are we still singing about the UVF

StewGers

Do I need to explain this AGAIN to you. My location isn't where I'm actually based. In the same way that *manticore* isn't actualy from long ago and far away doh

What else have I been offended by? Any links to my offendedness? Or you just talking shite?

Thats why i said "fuck off BACK to LA".

Do I need to explain this AGAIN to you. My location isn't where I'm actually based. In the same way that *manticore* isn't actualy from long ago and far away doh

What else have I been offended by? Any links to my offendedness? Or you just talking shite?

Are you Possil based now then?

What happened in LA to make you leave?

Did the action movie roles dry up or something more sinister?

:uk:

Thats why i said "fuck off BACK to LA".

and I've already explained that I'm not actually from LA, but hey, if you can't comprehend simple sentences then thats fine.

The Big Lebowski, Its a film, The main character is called 'The Dude' (see my avatar) it is based in LA. Can you see where I'm going with this yet?

Why don't you go to a fucking game and start them?

becuae If I want to commemorate the War dead I'll go to a war memorial. Same as if I want to commemorate a dead relative I might go to the cemetery. I'll no start singing about how I love my dead granny in the cinema.

and I've already explained that I'm not actually from LA, but hey, if you can't comprehend simple sentences then thats fine.

The Big Lebowski, Its a film, The main character is called 'The Dude' (see my avatar) it is based in LA. Can you see where I'm going with this yet?

You've never explained anything to me because i couldn't give a fuck. I just looked at your location and it said LA. Any normal person would assume thats were your from.

Seems a bit fucking weird that your put LA as your location because of a film you like.

sleep1.gif Just fuck off your a boring bastard. Everyone of your posts is arguing with people on here. Are you that sad? Is this the only reason you come on here?

Yeah, thats called debate. Its a common theme on internet discussion boards. Person A puts point across, person B disagrees and puts forward counter argument. Thats generally how discussion forums operate.

I'm a boring bastard who you keep replying to. How boring must you be?

becuae If I want to commemorate the War dead I'll go to a war memorial. Same as if I want to commemorate a dead relative I might go to the cemetery. I'll no start singing about how I love my dead granny in the cinema.

You can see were i'm coming from though, with the LA thing. You sound exactly like a fanny that comes from LA.

Do u have any clue about the history of the team you say you support? Do you know the history of the fans and connections around the world?

As someone said on here alot of football clubs fans sing songs that have nothing to do with football. It's to do with history etc.

If you don't like that fine. But don't come on here and start moaning at fans for singing these songs that have been getting sung for 100's of years.

You've never explained anything to me because i couldn't give a fuck. I just looked at your location and it said LA. Any normal person would assume thats were your from.

Seems a bit fucking weird that your put LA as your location because of a film you like.

When my username AND avatar are both the main character from said film it sorta makes sense. Thats the joy of anonymity on the internet. If I wanted to plaster my real details over the web I could. I chose not to.

Forget this daft argument and watch The Big Lebowski man, it's fucking brilliant. (tu)

When my username AND avatar are both the main character from said film it sorta makes sense. Thats the joy of anonymity on the internet. If I wanted to plaster my real details over the web I could. I chose not to.

I can see why to be honest

You can see were i'm coming from though with the LA thing. You sound exactly like a fanny that comes from LA.

Do u have any clue about the history of the team you say you support? Do you know the history of the fans and connections around the world?

Didn't David Murray build Ibrox with his bear (sic) hands? and then after that he want and signed Graeme Souness as manager? :sherlock:

Or maybe, just maybe, not giving a flying fuck about Irish politics has no bearing whatsoever about my love for my club.