The singing of our national anthem at the end of games

Gaz52

real rangers fans are from glasgow anyway and are proud to be british. the rest of you bufters, teuchtars and people who say Ken every second word can chase themselves.................. :-)

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

real rangers fans are from glasgow anyway and are proud to be british. the rest of you bufters, teuchtars and people who say Ken every second word can chase themselves.................. :-)

Of course. No true bear comes from outside Glasgow. That's why people travel the length and breadth of the country to watch.

Of course. No true bear comes from outside Glasgow. That's why people travel the length and breadth of the country to watch.

aye but they are not real glaswegian rangers fans

lighten up ffs

You see if these guys keep going with this it will rip our fanbase to shreds.I kid you not.

I encountered this up the Broomloan and almost got into a rammy with two so called Rangers fans who muttered Fuck the Q---n.

I went ballistic .And they scurried out in a hurray.

It better fucking stop or there will be a fucking civil war.And i aint kidding.

On that note I intend to start the National Anthem in the west enclosure on Sunday against the Teuchters.

See what happens .

Unbelievable...this year of all years where the queen has shown herself to the whole world what a wonderful woman she is and just how great Great Britain is. You done well to keep yourself from lumping the pair of them, cunts like that aren't worth getting banned from ibrox and a hefty fine. Can't believe a rangers fan would say that, even if your not bothered by the monarchy, that from a supposed bluenose is outrageous, they didn't look like they were the dads of Rhys McCabe and Steve Naismith did they?

You see if these guys keep going with this it will rip our fanbase to shreds.I kid you not.

I encountered this up the Broomloan and almost got into a rammy with two so called Rangers fans who muttered Fuck the Q---n.

I went ballistic .And they scurried out in a hurray.

It better fucking stop or there will be a fucking civil war.And i aint kidding.

On that note I intend to start the National Anthem in the west enclosure on Sunday against the Teuchters.

See what happens .

A civil war?????

Are you for real?

Its a dirge.Its gotta be the most downbeat anthem on this planet.

A civil war?????

Are you for real?

Its a dirge.Its gotta be the most downbeat anthem on this planet.

No its the National Anthem pal .

I take it you have a problem with it.

Then get used to it gonna hear it a lot on Sunday .That is if ye go tae Ibrox.And I am for real .Are you ?

This present situation with Rebels SNP lovers will cause trouble in our Stadium .

Thats my opinion.And the fact is I have already witnessed trouble inside Ibrox with these troublemakers.