***The Official Rangers v Elgin City Thread***

Amac9

We shouldn't have to rely on them tiring!

thats what football is all about, its called tactics, Man-u do it all the time, they always nip in last minute and get a couple, they have the fitness that a lot of opponents dont have.

i would guess that was elgins game, give them all we got quickly then defend for as long as they could, they know they dont have the fitness to play at that pace for over 90 mins.

Firmly i command now despite the centre of defence looking shaky. It will take time for them to gel though having said that a decent team will tear them one on this evidence. Would like to see Faure come on at some time and McKay as well after we score the fifth goal.

Burley really is a wanker.

We need to keep ball on the deck... ffs... that's what they're doing, although we'll still pump them.

Team needs to gel quicker imo, home games should be a formality from the get go, no matter how new they are to each other. We have professional players playing against fuckin sparks and scaffolders.... lots of goals and clean sheet EVERYTIME... or pre-match predictions of 6-0 and 7-0 should be happening every home match.

Yeah, I want to see us playing better, earlier. If we could destroy teams in the first half, like we should be doing, we can blood the new guys and youngsters.

We're getting confident at home, we just need to get it right away, then these clubs will shitting themselves before the game starts.

Hopefully, after the first round of fixtures, that will be the case. The teams we've drawn with will still feel they can do it, even at home, but I doubt they really have the talent.

They're keeper is a liablity.

haha Hearts (SFL3 feeder club) forum

just after 4pm

Or we could be 3 leagues below :pleasing:

Or we could be in debt. :rolleyes:

Or we could have been gubbed the league by part timers.

lollllllll H*** getting beat

fuck off 1-1

WTF that wee h** cunt scoring just fuck off

get tae fuck fuck off

just fucking knew he'd score

46k brilliant

TEMPY :)