BF1

Monty1872

I was in there for the first time tonight and I must say it was immense. Loved every minute of it. Will be looking to get back in there at every home cup game.

A big thanks to all the lads in TBO and UB, it really was a special night for myself :uk::21:

At one point it spread right across most of BF. Looked Great from the Main Stand. Well done. Don't know where you get the energy from though :wink:

We done the Barcelona song for 12 straight minutes, I had a fucking stitch! Went away after 5 minutes though, jumped it off :D

But I have to ask - do you actually manage to see any of the game amidst all that bouncying? :wink:

Bits and pieces mate, but that just depends if you want to focus on the game as well or just enjoy the atmosphere like I was. Saw all the goals though :uk:

My first night in there as well, was magnificent.

Glasgow Rangers, oh we love you :D

when we moved from govan rear to be nearer the band and singing last year we landed in BF4 only to find they'd all moved so had to suck it up from afar but when they did the crowd surfing tonight (which was superb) we tried to get our own going for a laugh only to find the wee guy in front of us had nothing in his pockets as we passed him over, dohhh dohdoh:uk: