BF1

Monty1872

Personally I think league games are better, don't want to demean anyone by labeling them as part timers but you get some absolute zoomers at some games like tonight.

I agree, but tonight was very good for a cup game when you compare it with East Fife for example.

I agree, but tonight was very good for a cup game when you compare it with East Fife for example.

It was a lot better than similar games last season I agree (didn't get my seat for East Fife). Probably just being a miserable bastard because I didn't get a prematch bevvy then was standing next to 4 absolute steamers who kept trying to move infront of me and my mate :lol:

Fair play to the squad in BF1, they definitely help keep the spirits up.

Although, do you's ever get to watch the game? Every time I look across you's are bouncing :lol: Not complaining, just was gonna try and get a seat in there for a game or two but want to watch the match too :uk:

Does anyone know what that cunt was starting a fight for? Was right in front of me and I don't even know wacko.gif

grandson killing himself laughing last night turned to me and said look their lifting a guy and he is still doing the bouncy all the way out under arrest didny see it myself, any info?