Disgraceful - Green and McCoist details put online by celtic yob

FernandoR20

its got fuck all to do with a difference of opinion. I disagree with people all the time on here and have never been called a taig.

You can have a difference of opinion without your posts reeking of bheast.

But you are a bheast,.

ok, point to what makes me a bheast, which is patently not the case.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

It wasn't celtic supporters phoning Ally & CG and using threatening and abusive language. I heard it was all neil lennon.

This can not be true as Bitter Lemon is not bright enough to work a phone. It would need to be one of his shaved apes that work at Porkvilla. :drugang:

I find it amusing how he tries to make himself out to be the victim. Clearly of substandard intelligence. They go on about us not existing anymore, and yet seem to be even more obsessed than they ever have been. Poor cunts.

Literally your whole posting history is full of sniff sniff comments and i an not the first to notice.

If it walks like a duck and all that.

from what I can see of your posting history, the second someone decides not to play rabid forum member number 242 then you instantly call them a bheast, round up the usual fucking suspects to join in and take it from there.

I won't call you a taig, but you're certainly a twat.

when I don't like what someone says, I tend to debate it a bit with them, try and get them to see my point of view and if they can't, well I move on. but then again, I'm not a class A prick.

clearly a prick but nothing that hasn't been done on here, people in glass houses and all that.

Which part hasn't "been done on here"??

The publication of personal numbers, please provide examples. Or the theft of mobile phones -- do you have evidence RM members stole mobile phones?? :wanker::

from what I can see of your posting history, the second someone decides not to play rabid forum member number 242 then you instantly call them a bheast, round up the usual fucking suspects to join in and take it from there.

when I don't like what someone says, I tend to debate it a bit with them, try and get them to see my point of view and if they can't, well I move on. but then again, I'm not a class A prick.

I rarley call people taigs and i think i have only been wrong one of the times that i did as most of the people that I called out werw banned soon after.

If i am wrong then you have my apologies. But i dont think i am wrong here.

Post your season ticket with a picture of todays paper.

I rarley call people taigs and i think i have only been wrong one of the times that i did as most of the people that I called out werw banned soon after.

If i am wrong then you have my apologies. But i dont think i am wrong here.

I promise you that you are.

I held off on signing up because I know I don't always have the most popular opinion and assumed the taig accusations would come pretty quickly.

I may have been harsh in my response there but my (departed) dad brought me up to love this football club and being called a taig/bheast irritates me.

Just to explain to everyone what I meant in my (incorrect) initial post, was that I've seen people put up contact details of taigs on here in the past and I didn't like it then just because of, in my opinion, the lack of dignity in it. Leave that shite to them, they're clearly good (or bad) at it.

This obviously isn't the same situation, and I should have thought it through before posting. Consider it retracted.

I promise you that you are.

I held off on signing up because I know I don't always have the most popular opinion and assumed the taig accusations would come pretty quickly.

I may have been harsh in my response there but my (departed) dad brought me up to love this football club and being called a taig/bheast irritates me.

Just to explain to everyone what I meant in my (incorrect) initial post, was that I've seen people put up contact details of taigs on here in the past and I didn't like it then just because of, in my opinion, the lack of dignity in it. Leave that shite to them, they're clearly good (or bad) at it.

This obviously isn't the same situation, and I should have thought it through before posting. Consider it retracted.

fwiw the only time contact detaila have bewn put up here, it's been of someone that has fucked us over.

And they have been removed by admins.

fwiw the only time contact detaila have bewn put up here, it's been of someone that has fucked us over.

And they have been removed by admins.

there was one time in particular, can't remember the guys name but I think it was his linkedin profile (sorry for being vague, it's hazy) and work stuff. I didn't like it then but as I've freely admitted it's not the same thing.

If it was a taig forum and I'd heard of someone doing the same thing I'd be apoplectic. That was why I didn't like it and where my initial post stemmed from. Hopefully I've explained myself enough and apologies to anyone irritated by it.

there was one time in particular, can't remember the guys name but I think it was his linkedin profile (sorry for being vague, it's hazy) and work stuff. I didn't like it then but as I've freely admitted it's not the same thing.

If it was a taig forum and I'd heard of someone doing the same thing I'd be apoplectic. That was why I didn't like it and where my initial post stemmed from. Hopefully I've explained myself enough and apologies to anyone irritated by it.

I agree that in general, no contacts should be posted.

But guys loke the guy in the OP fully deserve it

How is it that Ally was only sent abusive messages, yet the culprit was subjected to sectarian ones?

I bet you every fucking penny I have we were bombared with sectarian shite, the club should of dropped the S word and went after these fuckers. I expect every fucker who sent anything using "h**" or other emotive sectarian language, to be locked up.

There'll probably be an inquiry and arrests made of Rangers fans who posted on this guys wall, and nout from the other end