The 3 signings to be Announced ! Sourced for yees !

Dunny_01

Tbh I'm delighted we still have a team,and one that pulls players from the top league whilst we're in the bottom one :D

Yea more signings would have been ideal but let's be honest it's not the Champion's League we're out to win.

Assuming we are in division 2 next year then I agree, but if as expected we are punted into another league perhapos even a rehash of the SPL then our squad is woefully inadequate and we could be in the shit, McCoist very publically stated 5-6 players were required anything less is a dissapointment especially as we lost another 2 today.

Gutted on these guys no signing.... I put the info out as i get it mate, Thats what Rangers media is all about.

I DID NOT Say Barry Ferguson was signing!!!!!!!! get that right!!!!

I am no looking for god status im looking for news on my football team.

sorry again

Don't apologise ya mad man!! You got 2 out of 3 correct but one of them knocked us back so that's not too bad!

You are still a legend! Haha

Gutted on these guys no signing.... I put the info out as i get it mate, Thats what Rangers media is all about.

sorry again

Sorry mate, I wasn't really intending to attack you. I'm not saying you made anything up, I'm sure you got the info - and unfortunately on this occasion it wasn't exactly spot on. I was more confused by people praising your post when it didn't really come about the way you, and your guy, were told it would.

I know you're not looking for anything, just to try and keep fans in the know (tu)

Tbh I'm delighted we still have a team,and one that pulls players from the top league whilst we're in the bottom one :D

Yea more signings would have been ideal but let's be honest it's not the Champion's League we're out to win.

(tu)

Me too & Happy Birthday to you :21:

sorry again

You've nothing to be apologising for mate.

You passed on info that was reliable.

The Hutton one is a mystery, maybe he just didn't fancy...maybe it could be all done in the background.

The other 2 were bang on and no one can blame you for McGowan having no ambition.

Fair play to you for posting your info. Guys like you are what make this site the best Gers forum