The 3 signings to be Announced ! Sourced for yees !

Dunny_01

To all these Tadgers attacking Dunny for his predictions.... Fucking belt up.

Been a few transfer window's or transfer speculations and his info has been bang on. Guy gets some info and passes it on.... He's been right more than Wrong.

I do not know him but am glad that someone is posting some info from a reliable source.

Keep up the good work Dunny (tu)

Gutted on these guys no signing.... I put the info out as i get it mate, Thats what Rangers media is all about.

I DID NOT Say Barry Ferguson was signing!!!!!!!! get that right!!!!

I am no looking for god status im looking for news on my football team.

sorry again

Don't be daft. You offered up names and were pretty close.

Your still my man crush ;)

It's not really a thread to go into depth but look at it this way. When all the traitors fucked off and we were headed for division 3, who all thought we'd have a team of kids and cunts from the lower divisions we'd never heard of, because I did.

Now we are sitting with Dean Shiels, Ian Black, Fran Sandaza and potentially David Templeton, and some are having a moan?

Fuck me

We have players of a calibre SPL teams could only dream of, we generally have cover for most areas of the pitch and we have talented youngsters getting a game, with pretty good youngsters like Kyle Hutton and Andy Mitchell not even making recent squads.

It's not perfect but we have a pretty fucking good thing going here. Let's just enjoy it eh instead of moaning about quantities of players.

If we signed 5-6 players today, we'd more than likely have guys like McKay, Crawford and McLeod sitting on their arses on the sidelines.

Call me a fool, but if we sign David Templeton, i'd suggest we've had a fucking belter of a summer

This.

There was a thread 2 months ago about which lower league players we could potentially sign.