The 3 signings to be Announced ! Sourced for yees !

Dunny_01

On behalf of many...

Thank Christ.

If this hadn't have gone through, i'm pretty sure some admin would have had to simply delete this boastful thread as it would have haunted many for the rest of their days

As somebody said earlier, haha Hearts, you voted us down, we took your two best players, theres your fucking dinner

On behalf of many...

Thank Christ.

If this hadn't have gone through, i'm pretty sure some admin would have had to simply delete this boastful thread as it would have haunted many for the rest of their days

As somebody said earlier, haha Hearts, you voted us down, we took your two best players, theres your fucking dinner

YES :praise:

DEAL DONE

Rangers have completed the signing of Hearts winger David Templeton.

"David Templeton has left Hearts to sign for Third Division Rangers," Hearts said on their official website.

The Edinburgh club said 23-year-old Templeton, in the final year of his contract, had made it clear he wanted "a change of scene".

"Rangers were also keen on Temps's close friend Ryan McGowan but the Aussie ace handed manager John McGlynn a major boost by opting to remain at Hearts."

Meh, ive been up and reading this thread for more than 12 hours and to the point that im so tired i dont even think i will be able to sleep. So i guess ill wait the 200-pager to happen... Cmon, more news!

:wink: Have a good night fellow bears (tu)

It may have not have been a blockbuster signing we are all used to....but my god, it's a sensational signing for us to be making.

If you had told me at the start of the summer we'd be signing him i'd have kindly laughed and told you to pull the other one.

Welcome To The Rangers, David Cooper Templeton.

?