The 3 signings to be Announced ! Sourced for yees !

Dunny_01

Neither did I. Would have been happy with Rory McAllister and a few other good lower league players actually.

Yeah I'm the same. I expected it to be youngsters, and a few free agents, either decent players of the past, or a few young free agents.

Looking back at those who stayed at the club as well, it's fantastic to see how many aren't bothered about the league we play in. I think a lot more would have left, but after we sold out Ibrox against East Stirling, I think it turned many peoples heads back towards us, and also perhaps was a pull factor for a few players.

Not many players will get the chance to play for a club with almost 50,000 fans watching on.

Incredible.

Yeah I'm the same. I expected it to be youngsters, and a few free agents, either decent players of the past, or a few young free agents.

Looking back at those who stayed at the club as well, it's fantastic to see how many aren't bothered about the league we play in. I think a lot more would have left, but after we sold out Ibrox against East Stirling, I think it turned many peoples heads back towards us, and also perhaps was a pull factor for a few players.

Not many players will get the chance to play for a club with almost 50,000 fans watching on.

Incredible.

Exactly. Glad the board backed McCoist.

Exactly. Glad the board backed McCoist.

Definitely. Still, one thing signing players, it's another winning matches. But certainly onwards and upwards from here.

Hm also, Andy Dickson saying no more announcements from the club, so does this mean no Stella after all or we are just waiting to announce it...

I know he's young but I didn't know he was still doing his exams!

Hahahaha :lol: where the feck did I get that from...

Jeezo, the excitement is fast transferring onto my fingers, tapping the keys on this damn laptop :lol:

Good spot!