The 3 signings to be Announced ! Sourced for yees !

Dunny_01

ikr.. anyone care to summarise to save me trawling thru 100+ pages for details?

Loads of good banter, the obligatory Govou and Villa jokes popping up from time to time.

Templeton signing, the other guy staying with Hearts for reasons best known to himself.

Looks like we've signed the young lad Stella as well.

Loads of good banter, the obligatory Govou and Villa jokes popping up from time to time.

Templeton signing, the other guy staying with Hearts for reasons best known to himself.

Looks like we've signed the young lad Stella as well.

~giggle~

tyvm (tu)

1412.gif

Good night all. Never felt prouder to be a Bear than I have tonight. Bit weird but there you have it.

Bluenoses are born,not manufactured

We do not choose,we are chosen

Those who understand,need no explanation

Those who don't understand,don't matter.

:superally: :cgreen::21: :21: :21:

Probably the best signing in Scotland this year :) good deal for templeton .... A guy who scored a goal at anfield and stunned Liverpool for a few minutes on Thursday .... Now joining a 3rd div team on our way back up to the top :)

I didn't expect us to sign him ... I didn't think anyone could predict that he would join us :P

But with that aside ..... Welcome to Rangers David Templeton :21:

Credit to :superally: and :cgreen:

The man is a genius. Boca, Edu and broadfoot off the wage bill. An inconsistent, occasionally brilliant winger signed. A net profit made this week of a few hundred thousand and we are all as happy as larry.

Now we have a squad that once it gets an expected 5/6 injuries, looks extremely average, and vulnerable in defense especially. As much as ive wanted to see Templeton at Ibrox for a long time, i cant help thinking we would have been better off with half a dozen cloggers to get us through the leagues and give us better cover.

It stinks of a marquee signing to please the masses, and help him shift the shares. Only Mr Green could make a net profit in our last transfer window for 18 months, and have everyone still think he shits gold. Like i said, genius.

The man is a genius. Boca, Edu and broadfoot off the wage bill. An inconsistent, occasionally brilliant winger signed. A net profit made this week of a few hundred thousand and we are all as happy as larry.

Now we have a squad that once it gets an expected 5/6 injuries, looks extremely average, and vulnerable in defense especially. As much as ive wanted to see Templeton at Ibrox for a long time, i cant help thinking we would have been better off with half a dozen cloggers to get us through the leagues and give us better cover.

It stinks of a marquee signing to please the masses, and help him shift the shares. Only Mr Green could make a net profit in our last transfer window for 18 months, and have everyone still think he shits gold. Like i said, genius.

Are you really saying we havent got a strong enough squad to scoosh the 3rd division lol . That American sun must be strong, stay out it! :sherlock:

You might be more at home on FF.

Boca and Goian are on loan for a year if we cannaw skoosh Div 3 this season with the current squad something is seriously wrong.

Wallace and Jig can sub at centre half and are both good enough to deal with Div3 strikers.

Don't know if I need to send Big Grant, Johnny Mac, or Stewy to skelp you :)

Are you one of the guys from the LA true blues?

What did you want him to do? Increase the wage bill and spunk millions on transfers for div 3? I would say he has surpassed what I expected when we first got put in div 3. I thought we would be playing youngsters with jig and a couple of others to guide them through. Instead we have signed a few players that wouldnt be out of place in a Rangers team in the SPL and a few others that would probably get a game for any other team in the SPL bar the old firm and of course Kevin Kyle. Quit yer moaning.

Im not moaning, im actually happy weve got Templeton. I was just pointing out its been another great week for the regime financially if you actually stop for a moment and do the maths.

People keep comparing our squads to our div 3 rivals, which is a little stupid. Of course they can never match us, but they also dont have the pressure to win the league at a canter like we do. Anything else will be seen as a disaster.

Our squad isnt as strong as it looks once we get a few injuries, and we can only hope we dont lose any of our better players otherwise we could find ourselves on the wrong end of a few nasty results.

If this is a sign of things to come, its obvious our bottom line is more important than having a successful football team. This was our last chance to buy a player for another year or so, and all we get is a tricky winger and an unknown striker, all for less than about 800k i guess. Some investment.

I think our squad is strong the people we have already brought in and now Templeton I think we have done good business and let's be hounest even if Templeton was a marque signing he's quality and it fires a message of FUCK YOU to every Spl team and the sfa

Im not moaning, im actually happy weve got Templeton. I was just pointing out its been another great week for the regime financially if you actually stop for a moment and do the maths.

People keep comparing our squads to our div 3 rivals, which is a little stupid. Of course they can never match us, but they also dont have the pressure to win the league at a canter like we do. Anything else will be seen as a disaster.

Our squad isnt as strong as it looks once we get a few injuries, and we can only hope we dont lose any of our better players otherwise we could find ourselves on the wrong end of a few nasty results.

If this is a sign of things to come, its obvious our bottom line is more important than having a successful football team. This was our last chance to buy a player for another year or so, and all we get is a tricky winger and an unknown striker, all for less than about 800k i guess. Some investment.

Of course finances come into it, Rangers is a business not a charity, Green and Ally have played a blinder in the transfer market and to get some of the names we have is amazing, actually it was unthinkable a few short months back, we are a third division team with a squad capable of lifting the cups this year, I think some fans want to get their heads out their arses and start looking at the positives instead of always having a glass half empty attitude, 4 months ago how many of us would have gave anything to have a team like we have this morning ?

boca will be back next year

we lost >20 players for free and brought in about 8 and still made a proift. How is that anything other than good business?

Green has managed to convince 5 or 6 SPL standard guys to drop down 3 divisions and put their international careers at risk.

Take your anti-green posts and put them right in your arse.