The 3 signings to be Announced ! Sourced for yees !

Dunny_01

Whatever the outcome, Dunny will always be a legend.

Boss iso appreciate that post, and even though i have turned to the drink and everyone is calling me the Ian Beale of dennistoun, can i just say again, that Even though alan Hutton that baldy bassa, didnt appear at The Training ground De Rangers last night.... i am sorry that my info turned about a bit wrang.

Sometimes ye have to put yer hands up and say ye done wrang!! and tonights the night!!

I swear ill never ever eva in my lifetime ever!!!!! go back in that Bay Horse again. FFS my great grans bingo pal was chatting me up the night, saying my granny was waiting on one for a double line on monday!!! FFS

I remember some Greatvthreads on different sites no just. the greatest of them s RM, i remember the night I was ' Poisened by the pies '. at hibs, and spending the night on the pan talking to the teddy bears...,,, But see yesterday i have never known so muchtogetherness. and desparate for our club to just get back to were we should be!!!!!

THAT IS WHY WE ARE THE PEOPLE!!!

As im steamin im gony say I love u all even though most of u want me strung up!!! xxxxxx

Boss iso appreciate that post, and even though i have turned to the drink and everyone is calling me the Ian Beale of dennistoun, can i just say again, that Even though alan Hutton that baldy bassa, didnt appear at The Training ground De Rangers last night.... i am sorry that my info turned about a bit wrang.

Sometimes ye have to put yer hands up and say ye done wrang!! and tonights the night!!

I swear ill never ever eva in my lifetime ever!!!!! go back in that Bay Horse again. FFS my great grans bingo pal was chatting me up the night, saying my granny was waiting on one for a double line on monday!!! FFS

I remember some Greatvthreads on different sites no just. the greatest of them s RM, i remember the night I was ' Poisened by the pies '. at hibs, and spending the night on the pan talking to the teddy bears...,,, But see yesterday i have never known so muchtogetherness. and desparate for our club to just get back to were we should be!!!!!

THAT IS WHY WE ARE THE PEOPLE!!!

As im steamin im gony say I love u all even though most of u want me strung up!!! xxxxxx

Listen Dunny mate, at least your sharing any info you get, fair enough this time you got 1 out of 3 (wouldve been 2 if that wee cunt had agreed) but youve usually been pretty spot on in the past and most of us still appreciate you sharing the info with us.

Ya taig :craphead::lol:

• 2 years later...