The 3 signings to be Announced ! Sourced for yees !

Dunny_01

MORE NEWS:

OK IM HANGING Myself out to dry here, as Ill get slaughtered but ANOTHER Person I know who is VERY Pally with Barry Ferguson, when I said is their any truth in Barry coming... the person said '' WATCH THIS SPACE ....with !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! all these exclamation marks.....

I cannae hold my whischt so tonight could be exciting....... if not Im gony run away.......

i feel like jim white here..... were the fcuk did a 35 pager come fae haha

MORE NEWS:

OK IM HANGING Myself out to dry here, as Ill get slaughtered but ANOTHER Person I know who is VERY Pally with Barry Ferguson, when I said is their any truth in Barry coming... the person said '' WATCH THIS SPACE ....with !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! all these exclamation marks.....

I cannae hold my whischt so tonight could be exciting....... if not Im gony run away.......

pish no chance! :wanker:

MORE NEWS:

Don't blow your reputation Dunny :(

Hope your Spot on with all of them (tu)

MORE NEWS:

Really can't see this happening

MORE NEWS:

Consider your self hung ( and not thay way)........... doh

MORE NEWS:

His wife knew nothing about it when I spoke to her last night

MORE NEWS:

Cheers bud at least you put yourself out to be shot at. You better have a deep bunker at the ready

Don't blow your reputation Dunny :(

Hope your Spot on with all of them (tu)

BOYS I PROMISE....... I WOULD NEVER POST ANYTHING MADE UP OR SHITE !!!

That was no the story anyhow, i just put on here as, this person is pals with him, they would normally just say no !

Just a wee side one, Im Not saying hes signing im only giving you GOOD Information !!!

@rmcgowan89 @dtempleton89 dont go to rangers it would be such a waste to play in the 3rd division

A tweet from a mate of mine to Mcgowan and Templeton, I'm honestly going to have a ball with them if these deals go through. Please let it happen hahaha.