The 3 signings to be Announced ! Sourced for yees !

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

1. DAVID TEMPLETON. ( at Auchenhowie training centre) 2. RYAN MCGOWAN ( Away back to Hearts, nae wages this month ) 3. ALAN HUTTON !! ( Hiding in a cupboard at Dave Cooper templeton training centre

Haha Hearts fans voted us out, bought their season tickets and bang the Rangers take their best players. Theres yer fucking dinner

Ahahaha. Shamelessly stolen off Twitter.

Posted Images

MORE NEWS:

OK IM HANGING Myself out to dry here, as Ill get slaughtered but ANOTHER Person I know who is VERY Pally with Barry Ferguson, when I said is their any truth in Barry coming... the person said '' WATCH THIS SPACE ....with !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! all these exclamation marks.....

I cannae hold my whischt so tonight could be exciting....... if not Im gony run away.......

i feel like jim white here..... were the fcuk did a 35 pager come fae haha

big tam, BR_54 and blueboy94 like this

MORE NEWS:

OK IM HANGING Myself out to dry here, as Ill get slaughtered but ANOTHER Person I know who is VERY Pally with Barry Ferguson, when I said is their any truth in Barry coming... the person said '' WATCH THIS SPACE ....with !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! all these exclamation marks.....

I cannae hold my whischt so tonight could be exciting....... if not Im gony run away.......

pish no chance! :wanker:

MORE NEWS:

Don't blow your reputation Dunny :(

Hope your Spot on with all of them (tu)

MORE NEWS:

Really can't see this happening

MORE NEWS:

Consider your self hung ( and not thay way)........... doh

MORE NEWS:

His wife knew nothing about it when I spoke to her last night

MORE NEWS:

Cheers bud at least you put yourself out to be shot at. You better have a deep bunker at the ready

Don't blow your reputation Dunny :(

Hope your Spot on with all of them (tu)

BOYS I PROMISE....... I WOULD NEVER POST ANYTHING MADE UP OR SHITE !!!

That was no the story anyhow, i just put on here as, this person is pals with him, they would normally just say no !

Just a wee side one, Im Not saying hes signing im only giving you GOOD Information !!!

@rmcgowan89 @dtempleton89 dont go to rangers it would be such a waste to play in the 3rd division

A tweet from a mate of mine to Mcgowan and Templeton, I'm honestly going to have a ball with them if these deals go through. Please let it happen hahaha.