The 3 signings to be Announced ! Sourced for yees !

Dunny_01

so why were so many of you sucking his cock?

he is like Blouie a fantasist who thinks he knows who we are signing.

He said McGowan its pish, he said hutton its pish, he said Ferguson it is also push.

If he keeps guessing he might get one correct!

try to be more of a prick.

you might not be able to manage it.

Exactly the same as me. Templeton was what got me excited. Would love to have him here at Ibrox, not too bother about McGowan.

Will Hutton now make a move though? That's a question.

I think our defense and the back up are fine, Cribari looked a little dodgy last night but i'll give him time. I do rate McGowan though, have done since last season. I really don't know about Hutton, i doubt it'd be true but you never know, if someone told me last season that this season Ian Black & Dean Shiels would be playing for us in Division 3 i'd have thought they were crazy!

He said McGowan its pish, he said hutton its pish, he said Ferguson it is also push.

Scunner is dripping off you.

I dont know who Dunny knows at the club but i have someone i know who works for Rangers with the 1st team squad and regarding Hutton we were approached by his reps but then we signed the Greek and thats why i thought nothing like that would happen.

:shifty:

:lol: What the fuck is your problem he got the targets right apart from Hutton. Not his fault McGowan doesn't want to come.

Not got the hang of transfer deadline day have you. This is what happens all day until the window closes. Not just with us with everyone.

And if you would have been around for long enough you would relies he has predicted many things right before sky sports news etc get a hold of it.

BBC Scotland's Brian McLauchlin

"The Hearts players returned from Liverpool about 45 minutes ago. Ryan McGowan has decided his short-term future will be at Tynecastle.

"If I was a betting man, I'd have a shilling on David Templeton playing for Rangers. If a deal is concluded by midnight, then he could play against Elgin on Sunday."

Brought sucking cock into a transfer rumor fancy that.