The 3 signings to be Announced ! Sourced for yees !

Dunny_01

BBC Scotland's Brian McLauchlin

"The Hearts players returned from Liverpool about 45 minutes ago. Ryan McGowan has decided his short-term future will be at Tynecastle.

"If I was a betting man, I'd have a shilling on David Templeton playing for Rangers. If a deal is concluded by midnight, then he could play against Elgin on Sunday."

Have a hard job. To play this weekend the deal would of needed completing by 5pm. Anything after that up til the 11pm deadline means he can't play til next week.

Unless the SFA are gonna cut us a break & bend the rules? :rolleyes:

No but some of use lot do with that post with the wee african kids, or do you all feel protective towards his as he is the resident forum village idiot.

:lol: Lighten up or fuck off mate. Can you not see this is a light hearted thread and you have to come in a lower the tone. Not welcome. :wink:

FF has mentalists aswell. They were the same forum that wanted Rangers fans not to buy season tickets ffs.

You dont have to tell me that :lol: . I prefer Frankie's forum, but not much traffic on it.

Have a hard job. To play this weekend the deal would of needed completing by 5pm. Anything after that up til the 11pm deadline means he can't play til next week.

No, that is for the SPL.

The SFL deadline is midnight.

SFL can register up until midnight and play at weekend.

Midnight for SFL, non cross border transfer up to deadline. You're wrong!

Sure that's only an SPL thing... think the paperwork needs done by midnight for the SFL

We have until 12 the rules you quote are for SPL teams Ace

You dont have to tell me that :lol: . I prefer Frankie's forum, but not much traffic on it.

So you are probably a bear ( fwiw i never called u a taig, just an idiot)

Why are you trying so hard to be a prick to a guy that CLEARLY has sources, and has been pretty spot on more than once in the past.

He is coming on here and giving us inside info, not all of which will come to fruition. There is absolutley no need to be a complete dick to one of our best inside sources.

According to radio ,spl need to be registered for 5 .sfl its midnight to play .

I suppose the McGowan situation is the one thing that none of us really considered that despite agreeing a fee with a team there is no guarantee a player will want to play for us in the 3rd....

Dunny and or his source has no way of predicting that to be fair