The 3 signings to be Announced ! Sourced for yees !

Dunny_01

Charles Paterson Sky Sports Scotland Reporter says Rangers trying to sign 4-5 players tonight. either going to be a busy 4 hours or he is try to keep his viewers

I'd love it if we had signed 5 players but hadn't released the info about them till tomorrow morning.

Bullshit we will get 1 or 2 in tops at this late our. Sky sports do all this to keep you tuned in. Infact I'm not sure if we will land anyone of any note.

Not totally out of the question.

Stella, Templeton, McGowan and the other boy.

What's his name.

Edit - Gavin Stevenson.

Bullshit we will get 1 or 2 in tops at this late our. Sky sports do all this to keep you tuned in. Infact I'm not sure if we will land anyone of any note.

Aye? You know? For all you know we have all the signings wrapped up or near enough done.

Charles Paterson Sky Sports Scotland Reporter says Rangers trying to sign 4-5 players tonight. either going to be a busy 4 hours or he is try to keep his viewers

Think it's the latter - He has been saying that since I put on SSN at 3pm. I honestly think SSN have no idea what's going on in Scottish football.

Think it's the latter - He has been saying that since I put on SSN at 3pm. I honestly think SSN have no idea what's going on in Scottish football.

The governing body of Scottish Football have no idea what's going on in Scottish Football ..

Like earlier post who's to say we haven't signed 3 or 4 earlier today.Then with charles saying ?add a couple more? talking about tonight so who knows we might have about 6 or 7 to show off at end of a nervous day KEEP BELIEVING.