The 3 signings to be Announced ! Sourced for yees !

Dunny_01

As soon as the clock hits 12 midnight, we are into the next day. 12am.

As soon as the clock hits noon, we are into the afternoon of the same day. 12pm.

Hope this helps.

How is this still being discussed!

Exactly; midnight represents the start of the next day so how could it possible be pm...post meridiem...after mid-point. 1 minute later at 12:01 we are 1 minute in to the new day but somehow 12 hours after the midpoint of that day???

Anyway...Hearts fans :lol:

From the hearts forum

Romanov is the one that has accepted the bids and given permission for Rangers to talk to them both.

Gowser doesnt want to leave, but no doubt been threatened with the 'freezing out' treatment.

I know who can go and feck themselves. ..... Our owner. They are fuckin distraught

I will say again Stella , Temps is a done deal, still trying to sign McGowan.

You opened a new account Dunny? Don't blame ya, sometimes it must be nice to be like the rest of us and be able to post in peace.

Glad to see you are still keeping us up to date with your sources info though. (tu)

Ps PM'd ya for ya autograph. If you wouldn't mind that is.

From the hearts forum

Romanov is the one that has accepted the bids and given permission for Rangers to talk to them both.

Gowser doesnt want to leave, but no doubt been threatened with the 'freezing out' treatment.

I know who can go and feck themselves. ..... Our owner. They are fuckin distraught

And this:

I'm trying to look at this calmly so you could well be right.

It just makes Rangers transfer ban from 'after the window' a complete joke. Even from the 3rd division they can dismantle the rest of Scottish football.

I think i might take up golf again. :lol:

They admit we are top dogs :) read this I'm pissing down my leg at the jambos fans man anyone a bit down take a look ;) quality reading HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

snapback.pngThe Brow, on 31 August 2012 - 08:34 PM, said:

Rangers back in the SPL by 2014/15. Anyone that thinks otherwise is an idiot.

Money talks unfortunately and Rangers are in a different ball park to us.

100 percent correct. I was hoping Rangers would vanish into oblivion. Truth is they'll probably bounce back in no time at all. Rangers and Celtic will dominate Scottish football forever. Very sad.

I'm pretty sure Stella will already be a done deal. He has been here for over a week now and will have an idea of what kind of wages he would be on and I doubt there would be any hitches with his medical.

I reckon we are going to announce all our signings at once. The question is how many? :unsure:

And this:

I'm trying to look at this calmly so you could well be right.

It just makes Rangers transfer ban from 'after the window' a complete joke. Even from the 3rd division they can dismantle the rest of Scottish football.

I think i might take up golf again. :lol:

Utterly made his post worthwhile :lol: :lol: