The 3 signings to be Announced ! Sourced for yees !

Dunny_01

SSN reporting that McGowan and Templeton are close.

superally.pngsuperally.pngsuperally.pngsuperally.pngsuperally.pngsuperally.pngsuperally.pngsuperally.pngsuperally.pngcrabflute.gifcrabflute.gifcrabflute.gifcrabflute.gifcrabflute.gifcrabflute.gifcrabflute.gifcrabflute.gifcrabflute.gifcgreen.jpgcgreen.jpgcgreen.jpgcgreen.jpgcgreen.jpgcgreen.jpgcgreen.jpgcgreen.jpgcgreen.jpgcgreen.jpgcgreen.jpgcgreen.jpgcgreen.jpgcgreen.jpgcgreen.jpgcgreen.jpgcgreen.jpgcgreen.jpgcgreen.jpgcgreen.jpgcgreen.jpgcgreen.jpg

I fucking love Ally McCoist and Charles Green.

Fuck me what a difference a couple of months make.

Rangers 23 players left, didn't get our footballing lisence until 72 hours before out 1st game of the new season. Never played any pre season friendly's.

Now look at us. Business as usual saturdays full crowds season tickets selling out fast. Still signing the best players we possibly can even in the 3rd division.

This is the best transfer window in my opinion just to see no makrs greeting about all our players have no ambition etc etc etc.

Fucking jokers every last one of them :lol: :lol:

Bit more to that one, worried bout international career

When he sees ally and what rangers have he will see rangers are too big off a club to turn down. He knows we don't belong in divison 3 and with stella probably signed he has a fellow aussie to settle with. All looking good. The hearts fans will be raging. Still hoping larrson signs, probably by fax but hope he signs.