New issue of Number One Fanzine out v's Elgin Shitty

CanadianBacon

Thought the Ayrshire Covenanter had a good article, Could not agree with soapbox says, That's what makes it a good fanzine different opinions.

It's all about opinions - Soapbox is entitled to his.

As it happens, I lean towards the Panther chap in the 2,000-year-old-fairy-story debate. :sherlock:

If it's only "us" in the Universe, it does seem like an awful lot of wasted space.

CB,

First Contact Loyal :rolleyes:

Like the pink panther some of his stuff is quite informative.

The part I did not like was the way soappbox went after him for the fairy story bit.

NO1/Halftime..teatime has always been the best Rangers fanzine, have not seen Follow Follow on sale for a while have they just given up?

Like the pink panther some of his stuff is quite informative.

The part I did not like was the way soappbox went after him for the fairy story bit.

NO1/Halftime..teatime has always been the best Rangers fanzine, have not seen Follow Follow on sale for a while have they just given up?

I have no idea. I've only seen one issue since February this year.

Maybe it's turning into an annual? :sherlock:

Ah...the old fanzine subscription saga.

The subscription offer re' "next 10 issues" doesn't actually state that the 10 issues will appear within the decade, so technically........... :sherlock:

It's in the small print..............we are old enough to remember the old invisible ink................................here boy............your homework jotter has nothing in it..............please sir used invisible ink by mistakelaugh.gif