5 Signings my backside

sergi1980

So much for ticket money being invested in the team . 1 fuckin signing and some idiot whos scored 3 goals in 17 appearances in the 3rd tier of italian football. What happened to the list of players ally had and bocanegras gone, fuckin nonsense. We dont want to scrape the league we want to romp it. What happens when templeton gets injured, 1 man doesnt make a team. Now we cant sign anyone over 18 till january 2014. I was slated on here for worrying regarding incoming players last night. I bet theres more than me concerned now. The next 18 months are going to be brutal. Very pissed off bear.

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So much for ticket money being invested in the team . 1 fuckin signing and some idiot whos scored 3 goals in 17 appearances in the 3rd tier of italian football. What happened to the list of players ally had and bocanegras gone, fuckin nonsense. We dont want to scrape the league we want to romp it. What happens when templeton gets injured, 1 man doesnt make a team. Now we cant sign anyone over 18 till january 2014. I was slated on here for worrying regarding incoming players last night. I bet theres more than me concerned now. The next 18 months are going to be brutal. Very pissed off bear.

You still here?

I'm looking forward to this season and next more than any others that I can remember.

We have cut our cloth accordingly and have an exciting squad to be proud of.

Fucking Hurting Much.

With the squad we have we should win this division and next. Nobody said it was going to be easy but have faith in the players we have and get behind the team.

Bang out of order, im certainly not a taig. 32 years ive supported gers. I support gers for football not religion

If you look at the team we can put out on Sunday you'll see that we'd rip the shite out anyone in Div1-3