5 Signings my backside

sergi1980

this might be miles out but everything is too quiet could gers pull a cracker tomorrow before game will announcements ?? just ma brain workin overtime could just see surprises coming out tunnel tomorrow

again a could be miles out. do they need to announce anything straight away ??

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck up Sergi, so you'd have preferred to let the Templeton deal slip and sign some trialists? They can still be signed, there was no rush to get them over the line. It was all about Templeton.

How can they still be signed, its my understanding that as of midnoght, the ban kicks in. No?

If you look at the team we can put out on Sunday you'll see that we'd rip the shite out anyone in Div1-3

We should yes, but we wont as has been proved over the last few weeks. I'm glad the window is closed, now we have a group of players who know they are staying at the club.

Love the idea that some genuinely wanted us to increase the size of the squad. Aye let's beef it up got all the competition this year. Have we learned nothing?

Finally, people taking Ally at his word, for fuck sake, widen up. Manager public ally asks for 6 players, doesn't mean he's expecting it, merely trying to apply some pressure to the owners. Ally will always want more players. It's in his own interests to have as many as he can get. But wisen up. Ally isn't going to be crushed with what he's got.

It's either that or your an absolute spoon. I don't know which is preferable?

You have an OP describing our (possible) new signing as, and I quote, 'an idiot' and what, you expect respect?

What the fuck has respect got to do with anything, im entitled to my opinion. And using the word taig is well respectable you narrow minded fool.

What the fuck has respect got to do with anything, im entitled to my opinion. And using the word taig is well respectable you narrow minded fool.

Ok let me rephrase - you call a Rangers player, who you've never seen play, an idiot, and you are shocked that people suspect your motives/loyalty?

Concerning

You're entitled to your opinion but it would be prudent to put it across in a manner which doesn't make you look like a spoilt brat

Ok let me rephrase - you call a Rangers player, who you've never seen play, an idiot, and you are shocked that people suspect your motives/loyalty?

Concerning

You're entitled to your opinion but it would be prudent to put it across in a manner which doesn't make you look like a spoilt brat

I stuck by my team through eveything thats gone on, where as some people turned their backs. I have nothing but loyalty for rangers my life evolves round rangers.

So much for ticket money being invested in the team . 1 fuckin signing and some idiot whos scored 3 goals in 17 appearances in the 3rd tier of italian football. What happened to the list of players ally had and bocanegras gone, fuckin nonsense. We dont want to scrape the league we want to romp it. What happens when templeton gets injured, 1 man doesnt make a team. Now we cant sign anyone over 18 till january 2014. I was slated on here for worrying regarding incoming players last night. I bet theres more than me concerned now. The next 18 months are going to be brutal. Very pissed off bear.

Quick review---The squad from last year has been decimated, a new squad has had to be built. This new squad is the foundation on which we can build. We can ( I think will) bring forward some youth, establish our style of play and move forward winning the third and whatever cups come our way. The signings made have been of a good standard and will prove themselves once everyone is bedded in. This was always going to be the most difficult time for us but Ally has secured some good players despite all the turmoil this will stand us in good stead for the future. Do not be despondent as the players we have got were in the SPL or are good enough to play in that league. We have money in the bank and a league where every game is a cup final to win. Lets focus on winning now.

Hey sorry to interrupt your arguement lads but did we actually sign the australian kid from italy? Not heard anything official.

SFA say yes but we've said nothing.

If he has actually signed and we've said fuck all then you wonder what the fuck we are doing sometimes in terms of social media/website

Have a suspicion he might have been the fallback should we not have got Templeton. Wouldn't surprise me if we didn't take him now. Would be a bit shadey mind you

I stuck by my team through eveything thats gone on, where as some people turned their backs. I have nothing but loyalty for rangers my life evolves round rangers.

Didn't really answer the questions I asked. You can gloat about your loyalty all you like but the question remains, did you really think people weren't going to doubt it after you refer to our new signing as an idiot and lambast us?

Frankly I think you are a bear who's thrown a strop

Didn't really answer the questions I asked. You can gloat about your loyalty all you like but the question remains, did you really think people weren't going to doubt it after you refer to our new signing as an idiot and lambast us?

Frankly I think you are a bear who's thrown a strop

Your probably right i have thrown a strop , i admit im a bit worried incase we fuck everything up. I just dont want more results like the last 2 away games.

Your probably right i have thrown a strop , i admit im a bit worried incase we fuck everything up. I just dont want more results like the last 2 away games.

Well that's a fair distance away from your OP. and is quite understandable.

None of us want results or performances like the first few away games this season. Fact is though, extra numbers wouldn't have changed that, only playing like we weren't utter retards would. Those performances were to do with a lack of a preseason and being disgustingly off form. Ramping up our wage bill in a panic isn't going to change things when we simply have off days

Well that's a fair distance away from your OP. and is quite understandable.

None of us want results or performancoes like the first few away games this season. Fact is though, extra numbers wouldn't have changed that, only playing like we weren't utter retards would. Those performances were to do with a lack of a preseason and being disgustingly off form. Ramping up our wage bill in a panic isn't going to change things when we simply have off days

Look pal i apologise if ive rubbed you up the wrong way i dont want to make enemies but i really hope everything goes right for us and am a bit frustrated with evverything thats gone on with rangers football club. I really want to prove these doubters wrong