IS Darren Cole still at Ibrox?

OrangeBurn

He's 'apparently'(from the mouth of one of our 18y/o) got a stinking attitude, out every night and comes to training hungover a lot. Only reason he got a game was because he was part of sinclairs 'crowd'.

Shame if this is the case. It's mental how some young guys don't realise the opportunity they have.

He's 'apparently'(from the mouth of one of our 18y/o) got a stinking attitude, out every night and comes to training hungover a lot. Only reason he got a game was because he was part of sinclairs 'crowd'.

Can't see that being true, Ally would have got him to fuck.

That is funny because my old man drinks with a member of Darrens family and even they have admitted his attitude is terrible, the boy just will not listen to advice. I also remember speaking to a coach about him and they were saying the lad is actually pretty dumb, lacking in common sense and basic intelligence. It is very strange he has lasted so long at Rangers. If he were at any other club i doubt he would still be a professional footballer tbh.

Did Gazza no play a match for Everton while completely pissed and end up winning the man of the match award? lol. Legend! :lol:

There's a legendary story that in a game vs the sheep during 8 in a row season.. at half time he went into the bar...full gear on and tanned a few doubles then went out and won us the match...

Obviously such a shame how things transpired for him, was such a character..but just to easily led.

The difference with him and cole is he had the natural talent and performed despite his problems...cole hasnt done anything in football yet and if he wants to make it will need to sort that out.

Unfortunately, in Scotland especially, countless boys don't ever realise their full potential in football due to terrible attitudes!

There's a legendary story that in a game vs the sheep during 8 in a row season.. at half time he went into the bar...full gear on and tanned a few doubles then went out and won us the match...

Obviously such a shame how things transpired for him, was such a character..but just to easily led.

The difference with him and cole is he had the natural talent and performed despite his problems...cole hasnt done anything in football yet and if he wants to make it will need to sort that out.

Unfortunately, in Scotland especially, countless boys don't ever realise their full potential in football due to terrible attitudes!

The Gazza story you refer to happened during the LCF v Hearts at Celtic Park.Gazza and McCoist had to be seperated coming off at half-time.

This is why the Scottish national team is shite compared to countrys like spain etc.

Our players in Scotland eat alot of shite and drink every week and really don't give a fuck. Players in Spain arr not like this.

There youth players are not like this either.

That is funny because my old man drinks with a member of Darrens family and even they have admitted his attitude is terrible, the boy just will not listen to advice. I also remember speaking to a coach about him and they were saying the lad is actually pretty dumb, lacking in common sense and basic intelligence. It is very strange he has lasted so long at Rangers. If he were at any other club i doubt he would still be a professional footballer tbh.

Apparently there's a clique within Auchenhowie though, sinclairs boys. From what I've been told a couple of times is that a quite a few of the youths feel they'll get nowhere with him in charge, my wee mate included.

Apparently there's a clique within Auchenhowie though, sinclairs boys. From what I've been told a couple of times is that a quite a few of the youths feel they'll get nowhere with him in charge, my wee mate included.

I have heard numerous stories about this Sinclair character, none of them good. His youth set up at Rangers is a shambles and the sooner he is away the better. A childhood friend of Ally though apparently so he won't be going anywhere fast. :(

Your attempted character assassination of this promising young footballer is totally out of order.

Who was the coach? Maybe he had a personal grudge against Darren?

Which member of his family allegedly insinuated he had an attitude problem or was it the lad’s whole family as you appear to be implying.

one of the reasons mcgeoch wanted away was when walter smith asked sinclair to send 5 youngsters round to play in a training game against the first team. sinclair never picked mcgeoch, despite being head and shoulders above the others in ability.lennon got wind of the resultant fall out and the rest is history

Your attempted character assassination of this promising young footballer is totally out of order.

Who was the coach? Maybe he had a personal grudge against Darren?

Which member of his family allegedly insinuated he had an attitude problem or was it the lad’s whole family as you appear to be implying.

He was promising 5 years ago, now he is on the verge of being a waster. His behaviour and attitude is assassinating his career all by himself.

He may well have had although when all the dots are joined up his opinion seems just about spot on.

No, just one member.

one of the reasons mcgeoch wanted away was when walter smith asked sinclair to send 5 youngsters round to play in a training game against the first team. sinclair never picked mcgeoch, despite being head and shoulders above the others in ability.lennon got wind of the resultant fall out and the rest is history

Dylan was always going to end up back at Celtic, that was just a matter of time. (tu)