Stop Acting Like Spoilt Kids

I'm happy with the signings so far, Black, Templeton and Shiels are 3 of the best players the

SPL had, it really lets reality hit you in the face when you see 3 players who would rather

strut their stuff with Rangers in Div3 instead of the SPL, I think we will get moved up

due to League Reconstruction so I see no need for us to spend more I would rather we

kept the money for when we are back in the SPL.

considering the circumstances - i'm ecstatic about our signings and especially the pleasure of looking at stunned scum faces when we got Templeton, Sheils, Sandaza and Black.

and i sincerely fucking hope that we go out of our way to sign 17 year old african players who look a lot older - just to wind up the ever vigilant hypocritical sporting integrity brigade.

where's Tobie Mimboe, who got younger every year he played, when u fucking need him, eh!!!

Far better the situation we are in now than the vastly overblown squads of yester year when we had players on good money that would never see a chance at first team football. At least young players will get a chance of the experience they require meaning that we can build a team that by the time we get back into europe we will only need two or three players of real quality to provide a stern test to even the best clubs in europe.

Seriously how can anyone moan about our signings yesterday we signed two young creative players in the position we needed most and overall we have made some excellent signings especially for this level our current squad would probably finish 2nd in the SPL FFS so it should be more than enough to win the 3rd and 2nd Divisions plus some good cup runs. Sure it would have been nice to get another fullback in but it's not the end of the world as some spoilt brats on here are making out and if need be we could go for the young fullback Callum Paterson from Hearts in January as he is only 17 :lol: . The talk of 5 signings was ridiculous and just not needed neither was signing a bunch of lower league dross.

GK - Neil Alexander, Scott Gallagher (Alan Smith + Blair Currie from the youths)

FB - Anestis Argyriou, Lee Wallace (Perry, Faure, Cole, Hegarty, Murdoch & Little can play there if need be)

CB - Emilson Cribari, Ross Perry, Sebastian Faure, Chris Hegarty, Darren Cole (Luca Gasparotto from the youths)

CM - Ian Black, Kyle Hutton, Lewis MacLeod, Kamil Wiktorski, Andrew Mitchell (Andy Murdoch from the youths)

AM - Dean Shiels, David Templeton, Barrie McKay, Fran Stella Robbie Crawford

ST - Lee McCulloch, Andrew Little, Francesca Sandaza, Kevin Kyle, Kane Hemmings

GK - We are fine in goals

FB - Argyriou & Wallace are excellent 1st choice fullbacks we are a little short in cover but we have plenty of players who have played there before

CB - Cribari brings the experience and Perry and Faure have shown more than enough we don't need 4 experienced CB's for the 3rd Division as some are making out, plus the youngsters in Hegarty and Cole have shown up well when given the chance oh and Gasparotto is highly rated.

CM - Ian Black, Kyle Hutton & Kamil Wiktorski are the defensive backbone, Mitchell is the energetic box to box CM and MacLeod is the passer we don't need anyone else

AM - We are very strong in attack now

ST - Once again we are very strong here aswell

Why on earth are people so desperate to fill our squad with a bunch of journeymen are they to thick to realise this is the time to give our kids a game we don't need highly paid players sitting in the stand or indeed on the pitch holding our youth back. Next year Boca and Goian are returning so if any of our current CB's don't work out we have ready made replacements. Our current squad once we settle down and learn how to win away should win the league by over 35 points.

If on Thursday someone had said we would sign Templeton they would have been shot down in flames no one expected a player of his quality to move here for relatively little money but now he has signed some people still feel the need to moan. So stop fucking moaning Ally & Charlie have done very well you should all still have your cocks in your hands from Templeton signing :pipe: .

Ian Black, Dean Sheils, David Templeton and Fran Sandaza in my opinion in the top 10 players in the SPL last season (excluding some of our own squad and some of the whanks). Add into that Barrie McKay who will only better with experience, Little coming through and punting them home, McLeod being able to actually get a long ball on target (if we're going to go down that route for some games, it'll be nice to have it actually on target lol). Wallace brings us the pace that we need for a LB/Winger.

All in all I think we have a strong squad, possibly at a push that could compete for the SPL. I don't think I'm being unrealistic when I say that either.