Tim Domination For 5-10 Years?

broxi321

Does anyone think that our current phase of living in our enemies shadow continue for more than 2-3 years? With them in the Champions league and financial strength I can take losing 3 tainted titles to them but any more I couldn't live with. Even after we get back into the SPL they will be far stronger than us or I'm I wrong could we come back a bigger force with more financial and football power? Looking at the recent transfer activity leads me to believe we will be weaker in time to come with injuries, and f***** SFA bans never ending.

They.... or I perhaps should say you lot...will always be in our shadow, regardless where we play our football. Enjoy winning your titles for the next few years but even the sensible tims (there are some) accept it doesn't mean as much without the competition from Rangers.

We are the biggest show in town even still and the obsession and jealousy from the scum and the rest of Scottish football is laughable!!!

We will come bag stronger in a few years and if we do things right regarding youth development and scouting there is no reason that we wont be challenging straight away when we are back in the top flight.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone think that our current phase of living in our enemies shadow continue for more than 2-3 years? With them in the Champions league and financial strength I can take losing 3 tainted titles to them but any more I couldn't live with. Even after we get back into the SPL they will be far stronger than us or I'm I wrong could we come back a bigger force with more financial and football power? Looking at the recent transfer activity leads me to believe we will be weaker in time to come with injuries, and f***** SFA bans never ending.

Why do you care?

You aren't in the same league as us Timothy!...you never have been... and never will be!

Back to your own site Timothy

Another sad obsessive T4IG without a doubt, get him to feck out of here.

WTF are they so obsessed with The Rangers, is it because we are the biggest club with the biggest and best support in Scotland, and we don't do kiddyfiddling.

:wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker:

Hate to burst your bubble but, if we were in dire financial straits with our wage bill, how do you think the tims are fairing with, A: double our wage bill and B: NO CL money, which we had, for four years?

All their mullyins from the CL will be paying off debt. Otherwise they would have BOUGHT a back four at least.

They didn't.

the only thing septic will dominate is the paedo scene -the fuckinn bastards