Tim Domination For 5-10 Years?

broxi321

Does anyone think that our current phase of living in our enemies shadow continue for more than 2-3 years? With them in the Champions league and financial strength I can take losing 3 tainted titles to them but any more I couldn't live with. Even after we get back into the SPL they will be far stronger than us or I'm I wrong could we come back a bigger force with more financial and football power? Looking at the recent transfer activity leads me to believe we will be weaker in time to come with injuries, and f***** SFA bans never ending.

Ban please

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone think that our current phase of living in our enemies shadow continue for more than 2-3 years? With them in the Champions league and financial strength I can take losing 3 tainted titles to them but any more I couldn't live with. Even after we get back into the SPL they will be far stronger than us or I'm I wrong could we come back a bigger force with more financial and football power? Looking at the recent transfer activity leads me to believe we will be weaker in time to come with injuries, and f***** SFA bans never ending.

I'm not going to give a neg rep but your wording was pathetic to say the least.

If Rangers were joining the SPL next season then septic would definitely be stronger with their CL money - even if we had our squad from last season still in place. Next season, their route to the CL group stages won't be quite as easy, they got an easier route because Scotland's UEFA coefficient was in the Top 15 in Europe for this season, but next season and most likely for the next 4-5 years at least will be very difficult to get into the group stages for any team who are Champions of Scotland and if they don't manage it, they will feel the economic wrath and a possible walkout from players who are only there for CL football (playing Barcelona; Benfica; Aberdeen and Hibernian is one thing, playing just Aberdeen and Hibernian is completely different)

By the time Rangers rejoin the SPL, if we join the SPL... we will be even stronger ourselves and with the whole world watching Glasgow Rangers rise from the ruins back to the top bigger, louder and stronger, many players would be attracted to join us and 50,000 bears will cheer us on to victory to take back our crown and send the scum homeward - Tae Think Again.

I can't wait for the next few years and our next Title whether it's in 3 years; 5 years; 10 years or whatever, it will be the best ever :21:

:uk:

I'm in no cunts shadow, and neither is my club.

They'll win the SPL no more than 5 times, at most, and it'll be business as usual for the Rangers.

And they'll get weaker and weaker as the years roll on, whilst we return to the top league with cash in the bank and a stronger team than them.

And a bigger and better support, which we've had for years anyway.

No domination. The SPL will weaken without us - might even collapse completely (ha ha ha - sooner the better). Why - because the quality of game will fade away even more than is happening now, and that will consistenly drag down the quality of whoever happens to win that league.

But.....we've survived and from here we will thrive big time. Big season ticket sales year on year; big loyal crowds; player wages pared back closer to realistic levels for this era but we can still attract good enough players for now; and financial investment to come through a share offering. So - right now I don't give a shit about what's happening elsewhere. I'm convinced Rangers will be financially strong enough to keep the best and buy the best and to compete with the top clubs in Europe just as fast as possible. That's what I care about and that's what I'm looking for Charles Green to organise financial backing to achieve.

Go and take a fuck to yourself

I honestly think we will win every title on our journey back to the top including the first year back in the spl!

Winning the spl first year back would be the greatest feeling ever! Greatest comeback in football history!