Black, Shiels and Templeton

El Carpintero

I was totally against him but he has led by example so far and helped the younger boys (perry today) when they have struggled.

Glad to have him at my club.

As cliched as it is, he's one of those players who you hate if he is playing against you but love if he is playing for you. aI also think he falls in to the cliche of you not appreciating what he can do until you are watching him playing for your side.

Like I said I always thought he had some ability and I tried to keep an eye on him whenever Hearts were on TV (ussually against us, celtic or hibs) and he just seemed to improve a little bit more every time. I think watching him bossing the cup final without breaking a sweat was what "sealed the deal" for me.

It's crazy that he's another one, much like Aluko was, who has been sitting right under our noses for the past six years or so and it's taken until now to get him on board.

The three of them, more so Templeton, have just proved how big a club we are, the three of them could easily be taking in better wages at Championship teams, for Templeton, maybe even Premier League. Black and Temps aren't even Rangers fans, yet the three of them chose Rangers, we are massive.

Im really exited watching Templeton, Black, Shiels, and Mackay, playing in our team, theyre not the biggest guys (but who are the world champs again) but its just great to see guys who look so comfortable on the ball. Mackay is my personal fav I think hes just bursting with ability, and they all look like they are enjoying themselves.

Young Macleod looks like another cracker, given time he could be a really important player for us. Big Jig, and Little look like they are going to score every 5 minutes (at Ibrox).

Lee Wallace looks like the boss going up and down the left (class). The other guys Im going to give time to get fully fit and settle in to the team. I think thats only fair to the guys, but overall I like what I see.

If we can just get our away form sorted, I will be one very happy bear. :beer1::21:

Im really exited watching Templeton, Black, Shiels, and Mackay, playing in our team, theyre not the biggest guys (but who are the world champs again) but its just great to see guys who look so comfortable on the ball. Mackay is my personal fav I think hes just bursting with ability, and they all look like they are enjoying themselves.

Young Macleod looks like another cracker, given time he could be a really important player for us. Big Jig, and Little look like they are going to score every 5 minutes (at Ibrox).

Lee Wallace looks like the boss going up and down the left (class). The other guys Im going to give time to get fully fit and settle in to the team. I think thats only fair to the guys, but overall I like what I see.

If we can just get our away form sorted, I will be one very happy bear. :beer1::21:

Agree with this.

Wasn't there but from what i saw is enough to suggest there is alot of potential in this new team. So someone tell me why ally keeps giving that big lump Kyle game time while he is still out of condition rather than handing the chance to one of the young lads, after all they need to be kept motivated too. Nothing against big Kyle once the man is fit but the likes of crawford, hutton, cole among others deserve their chance to shine too.

These players true abilities will shine through now that they are playing on a platform which allows them to perform and, like Aluko did, he had better players around him.

I have to admit, the majority of Ally's signings this summer are looking excellent.