Boycott the Motherwell game?

TannochsideBear

Boycott or not  

623 members have voted

1. 1. Should Rangers fans boycott the Motherwell game?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very good opening post TB.

I voted No to a boycott.

The Rangers are our team. Ibrox is our home. We should support our team at our home at all times. We shouldn't be as narrow minded as the other SPL fans who put their hatred of our club before their love for their own club. I'll never set foot in another SPL ground again, including Porkheid, but I'll always be at Ibrox to support my club.

No point harming our enemies if it means harming our own club in the process.

There will be ample opportunities in the near future to damage these cunts without damaging the Rangers.

boycott Ibrox, do you really need to ask that question. big no!!

Ibrox should be filled each and every game.

i would love to see empty away ends when Rangers play away to spl teams but as some have said there will be people that go as no matter what they want to watch their team and who can blame them sfter all it's Rangers we're talking about.

ARE YOU FUCKING NUTS !

Boycott Ibrox our home, I've have never heard anything more rediculous,for fucks sake!

I say home or away in cup competions we support the team follow follow and all that,I mean don't Rangers get a 50 / 50 SPLIT of the gate money?

Playing another SPL team in a league match is a totally different scenario,we fill Ibrox,and BOYCOTT away grounds then simples! :superally:

ARE YOU FUCKING NUTS !

Boycott Ibrox our home, I've have never heard anything more rediculous,for fucks sake!

I say home or away in cup competions we support the team follow follow and all that,I mean don't Rangers get a 50 / 50 SPLIT of the gate money?

Playing another SPL team in a league match is a totally different scenario,we fill Ibrox,and BOYCOTT away grounds then simples! :superally:

Jeezo. He never said we should boycott. He asked what people think we should do.

I could never boycott Ibrox. I have never enjoyed the atmosphere at Ibrox than I do now in all the years that I have supported Rangers (I am not young). I am loving it so much that i can't stay away. I can't wait for the Motherwell fans to visit Ibrox, I am going to give them so much fucking abuse, they are going to have to walk a gauntlet of hate during their walk to our Stadium, they will never have experienced such hostility. Inside the stadium packed to the rafters they will never have felt such intimidation within a football ground.. Hope Charles Green gives the away support an allocation out of view, stuck in the furthest corner of the Stadium. We will be there in great numbers cheering our heroes on and at the same time giving it Laldy to the enemy..FFS so glad to have got that off my chest.

Actually feel sad for the 40 or so who clicked yes. Ibrox should be rocking (as usual) on that night, and every single fan should be there to see it.

Your loss though, 40 others will easily take your places.

Any game at Ibrox, then a boycott is absolutely ridiculous.

When would it end? When we get in the SPL would people still boycott home games? If it's even all about the away team getting some of the gate then so what? We make more out of it. Boycotting affects our club most.

I'm all for boycotting away games, would love nothing more than a boycott of Porkheid and Tannadump especially, but not Ibrox. Never Ibrox!

Once back in the SPL I am all for boycotting away games where the opposition keep 100% of the gate, anything else is a no for me.

Agree, boycott ibrox and what's the point of supporting rangers? May as well invest your life cycles in something else at that point. To some point I understand an away ground boycott from a league perspective as from what i recall most of the gate is kept by the home team so that's when we can hurt away fans. But a home game boycott is insane on so many levels.

Then again if the diddly teams of the spl have any sense they wil

Implement a 50/50 split of all gate revenue before we return to claim our rightful place as top dog.

Y