My Letter to Ladbrokes

GWR1979

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is the response from Ladbrokes.

Did not realise they were no longer at the stadium but I'm sure they are still listed as a Sponsor.

The reply is pretty poor and does not state that they will remove the offending horse from there virtual racing, Don't usually respond to this kind of shit but thought that a sponsor of the club would not want to be associated with this kind of thing.

Dear Mr ****

Thank you for your e-mail regarding closing your Ladbrokes account.

As requested, your account has now been closed.

After looking into your complaint we have passed this feedback through to the relavent teams and departments who will look into this.

After looking into this we will try to ammend our selections to avoid causing any offens to customers.

Should you wish to re-activate your account anytime, please contact us on 0800 731 4171 (UK) or +44 207 931 150 (international). Alternatively, simply email care@ladbrokes.com.

May we also take this opportunity to thank you for your custom.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

James

Customer Services

Ladbrokes

Email: care@ladbrokes.co.uk

Tel no:0800 731 6191

to give this a bit of perspective. I joined Raceclubs as Ladbrokes were giving me a free month. I called my first horse The billy boys and the second horse was King Billys wall.

They have zero responsibility for the naming of horses

I don't care, I'm fuckin raging anyway. I'm going to find a cat and kick it.

Here is the response from Ladbrokes.

Did not realise they were no longer at the stadium but I'm sure they are still listed as a Sponsor.

The reply is pretty poor and does not state that they will remove the offending horse from there virtual racing, Don't usually respond to this kind of shit but thought that a sponsor of the club would not want to be associated with this kind of thing.

Dear Mr ****

Thank you for your e-mail regarding closing your Ladbrokes account.

As requested, your account has now been closed.

After looking into your complaint we have passed this feedback through to the relavent teams and departments who will look into this.

After looking into this we will try to ammend our selections to avoid causing any offens to customers.

Should you wish to re-activate your account anytime, please contact us on 0800 731 4171 (UK) or +44 207 931 150 (international). Alternatively, simply email care@ladbrokes.com.

May we also take this opportunity to thank you for your custom.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

James

Customer Services

Ladbrokes

Email: care@ladbrokes.co.uk

Tel no:0800 731 6191

What a pathetic reply. Are the spelling mistakes genuine?

My Wife noticed this yesterday and told me about it when I got in from the game yesterday below is a copy of the e-mail I sent to Ladbrokes today,I thought that this was another example of the shit we have to put up with.

I have also saved a screenshot of this, does anyone know how to post this up?

To Whom it may concern,

I am writing to you regarding content on your website which my wife noticed whilst taking part in your virtual horse racing.

The sectarian bigotry I am referring to is the horse which you have approved to be used which goes under the name of "no H*** in the spl".

The use of the word "h**" is a derogatory term for a protestant which has been proved in a court of law to be illegal.

I have printed the screen of the race which this horse was used and would like to have this removed from your website as this term is both offensive and illegal.

Ladbrokes are a sponsor of Rangers Football Club and have shops located inside the stadium, As a Rangers Supporter I cannot believe you would not vet this as it is offensive phrase to both myself and thousands of Rangers Supporters.

I look forward to your response and would like to take this opportunity to let you know that as a Ladbrokes customer I will not be spending any more money with your company and would ask for you to close my online account.

I'm seething at this...

Next home game I'm going to the bookies you saw in the stadium and give them. ...............oh, wait.

Where was this shop you saw, while at the game?

I'm seething at this...

Next home game I'm going to the bookies you saw in the stadium and give them. ...............oh, wait.

Where was this shop you saw, while at the game?

No need to be a cheeky cunt didn't realise the shops were no longer in the stadium.

(http://forum.rangers...howtopic=237403

^^^^

one of the more amusing threads from there in a while, a guy who joined up 15/02/12 with 2 posts in total has started this thread about Ladbrokes virtual racing having a runner called ''no hvns in the SPL''

A few demands for the promised screenshot, but a quick google by me gives....... http://www.ladbrokes...x?HorID=62235BF

Owner Celtic FC

They will go tits when someone looks further instead of just threatening to withdraw their business )

:sherlock: :sherlock: :sherlock:

(http://forum.rangers...howtopic=237403

^^^^

one of the more amusing threads from there in a while, a guy who joined up 15/02/12 with 2 posts in total has started this thread about Ladbrokes virtual racing having a runner called ''no hvns in the SPL''

A few demands for the promised screenshot, but a quick google by me gives....... http://www.ladbrokes...x?HorID=62235BF

Owner Celtic FC

They will go tits when someone looks further instead of just threatening to withdraw their business )

:sherlock: :sherlock: :sherlock:

Saw this when I got in last night, do not need to Justify myself or prove my credentials. As I have already stated my wife saw this last night e-mailed today posted my e-mail and response.

If you find it funny then thats up to you, your the one throwing accusations about without even checking the rest of the thread.

As for my Join date this would be the day after my club went into admin check back my posts before you insinuate that I am a tim causing trouble.

I work for ladbrokes and sadly they are crawling with tarriers from top to bottom. Would have been a customer who named the horse and I don't think they even regulate them at all unfortunately

This was my point should not be showing shit like that on there official website.

Saw this when I got in last night, do not need to Justify myself or prove my credentials. As I have already stated my wife saw this last night e-mailed today posted my e-mail and response.

If you find it funny then thats up to you, your the one throwing accusations about without even checking the rest of the thread.

As for my Join date this would be the day after my club went into admin check back my posts before you insinuate that I am a tim causing trouble.

"A few demands for the promised screenshot, but a quick google by me gives....."

Absolute utter bullshit you sad deluded bigot.

Dig a bigger hole if you can. You ARE a tim causing trouble.

Outed wunfellaff. :wanker: :wanker: :wanker::lol: :lol: :lol:

This was my point should not be showing shit like that on there official website.

I will spell this out for you.

Ladbrokes have a section on their site called Raceclubs. They are ths "hosts" of raceclubs. When you sign up for the Raceclubs site you can call yer horse 2manydarkies, Hitlerstheman or anyother name you want. They have zero control over it. All Raceclub horses provided for races are named by members. Ladbrokes then only "hosr" the races so people can bet on them.

This is not like Ladbrokes own virtual racing of Lucksin downs or Hurdlewood Valley where they name the horses.

I will spell this out for you.

Ladbrokes have a section on their site called Raceclubs. They are ths "hosts" of raceclubs. When you sign up for the Raceclubs site you can call yer horse 2manydarkies, Hitlerstheman or anyother name you want. They have zero control over it. All Raceclub horses provided for races are named by members. Ladbrokes then only "hosr" the races so people can bet on them.

This is not like Ladbrokes own virtual racing of Lucksin downs or Hurdlewood Valley where they name the horses.

(tu)

Ladbrokes employees get to pick the names of the horses in Lucksin and Hurdlewood so you do get some funny names and also Ramgers and celtic related names, it's a good laugh looking through them sometimes

"A few demands for the promised screenshot, but a quick google by me gives....."

Your link does not work I have posted the screenshot I took last night and the e-mails sent to Ladbrokes. Don't see how you get me sending an e-mail complaining about a tarrier calling a horse something offensive makes me a tim. ????????????

Get a grip have been going to games for 23 years ya fud...

Happy for admin to contact me to verify my loyalties if need be..

Your link does not work I have posted the screenshot I took last night and the e-mails sent to Ladbrokes. Don't see how you get me sending an e-mail complaining about a tarrier calling a horse something offensive makes me a tim. ????????????

Get a grip have been going to games for 23 years ya fud...

Happy for admin to contact me to verify my loyalties if need be..