My Letter to Ladbrokes

GWR1979

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I will spell this out for you.

Ladbrokes have a section on their site called Raceclubs. They are ths "hosts" of raceclubs. When you sign up for the Raceclubs site you can call yer horse 2manydarkies, Hitlerstheman or anyother name you want. They have zero control over it. All Raceclub horses provided for races are named by members. Ladbrokes then only "hosr" the races so people can bet on them.

This is not like Ladbrokes own virtual racing of Lucksin downs or Hurdlewood Valley where they name the horses.

I know what your saying just felt that they should not be showing this kind of stuff on there official site. Thought I would fight the good fight today after the sun pulling there story on Phil 4 names.

Starting to feel I shouldn't have bothered. I started going to games back in 1990 when you could pretty much say and sing what you wanted. These days you can't do any thing at a game without having a camera shoved in your face.

I know what your saying just felt that they should not be showing this kind of stuff on there official site. Thought I would fight the good fight today after the sun pulling there story on Phil 4 names.

Starting to feel I shouldn't have bothered. I started going to games back in 1990 when you could pretty much say and sing what you wanted. These days you can't do any thing at a game without having a camera shoved in your face.

Trust me had it been a Hurdlewood Valley or Lucksin down race i would have complained. But its really like people complaining to Admins on here for someone having an Avatar or Sig they didnt agree with

(tu)

Ladbrokes employees get to pick the names of the horses in Lucksin and Hurdlewood so you do get some funny names and also Ramgers and celtic related names, it's a good laugh looking through them sometimes

Celtic fans selections

EBT phones Rome

Floating Charger

Big Tacks Case

Phil Mac Whassisname

Rangers fans Selections

Fenian Bastard

Dirty Fenian Bastard

Another Fenian Bastard

Driving Miss Fenian Bastard

Harry Potter and the Specky Fenian bastard.

Closed my Ladbrokes account a while back, still go into their shop accross from my work though, only cause the staff are nice. On that Lucksin Downs virtual racing I have bet horses called 'No Surrender' and 'The Billy Boys'.

As its virtual nobody is going to read virtual form so just back horses based on names.

Was a shocking reply from customer services though, I wonder what James' second name is? O'Flannigan would be my guess.

Closed my Ladbrokes account a while back, still go into their shop accross from my work though, only cause the staff are nice. On that Lucksin Downs virtual racing I have bet horses called 'No Surrender' and 'The Billy Boys'.

As its virtual nobody is going to read virtual form so just back horses based on names.

Was a shocking reply from customer services though, I wonder what James' second name is? O'Flannigan would be my guess.

I thought it was a poor response and I think it was pretty deliberate that his surname was not on the reply.

Celtic fans selections

EBT phones Rome

Floating Charger

Big Tacks Case

Phil Mac Whassisname

Rangers fans Selections

Fenian Bastard

Dirty Fenian Bastard

Another Fenian Bastard

Driving Miss Fenian Bastard

The Harry Potter one :lol: :lol:

Can I register a horse called 'paedo free division 3' please.

BTW - when I was a kid, they fenians were called the h**, as a result of their support for the nazi's. They've even pinched that, the refugee faggots.

The irony of being outraged by this and then posting words such Fenian is unreal

Ladbrokes employees get to pick the names of the horses in Lucksin and Hurdlewood so you do get some funny names and also Ramgers and celtic related names, it's a good laugh looking through them sometimes

Who is this Ramgers, of which you speak? :beer1:

hahahahaha :lol: :lol: