Motherwell sound confident

Boab

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Shows their real ambition...not saying its a great chance to progress in the tournament, or we will be really up for it....No they look to the payday first and foremost......sooner they go into administration for the 27th time the better.

"A good payday", don't make me laugh.

Motherwell wanted to get Rangers as their eejit fans don't give them any money.

You know, the thousands and thousands of their fans who voted against us and so far in 3 home

games their average is 31% full.

Another example of SPL Club living off us.

The sad thing is that many Rangers supporters had a soft for some of these teams, Motherwell, Raith Rovers, Kilmarnock,Scotland etc. Now its all shot to fuck. All they had to do was say fuck all. In the future it could be Elgin, Peterhead or East Stirling.

Did they draw with us at any point? My minds fucked up.

last game of the season i think (i was in Berlin at the time but i'm positive it was a draw).

I hear you though, after all the shite in the summer my head is knacked aswell!

quote name='Chuck_Fickens' timestamp='1346708428' post='1060409309']

Apparently you can't take cigarettes into their ground.

craphead2.gifcraphead2.gifcraphead2.gifcraphead2.gifcraphead2.gifcraphead2.gifcraphead2.gifcraphead2.gifcraphead2.gifcraphead2.gifcraphead2.gifcraphead2.gifcraphead2.gif

Fucking hell, diddy club.

:lol:

That's not there anymore :(.. I went there when we beat them 2-1, Jig last minute winner & i was talking about it to my friend and when we got there it wasn't and i looked like an idiot, haha!

Fuck sake we will donate about 300k to these wank stains. That pisses me off :angry:

I'd rather make a donation equal to the full ticket price, to the club, in advance of the game and have charlie boy sell the seats for a buck.

FUCK THE SPL

You're correct pal - what if the tables were reversed and it was an away game. We would not expect a "pay-day" from them. CG must come up with an acceptable solution to gain the maximum for Gers, and the minimum to m.well.