***The Official Football Manager 13 Thread***

jdocherty72

Just looked through them and saw this

Maybe you get a dumbed down version and a classic version?

The classic mode is all about basically advancing through the seasons only worrying about transfers and matches/tactics, plus the ability to get rid of transfer windows and just buy any cunt at any time. The UI is likely to be the same throughout both modes, I'd imagine.

The classic mode is all about basically advancing through the seasons only worrying about transfers and matches/tactics, plus the ability to get rid of transfer windows and just buy any cunt at any time. The UI is likely to be the same throughout both modes, I'd imagine.

NAW!!! :lol:

I mean like a classic UI and that new up to date UI mate!

NAW!!! :lol:

I mean like a classic UI and that new up to date UI mate!

Ah, that might be the case. I wouldn't expect the difference to be drastic though. Don't get me wrong though, I didn't like the FM12 UI when I saw the screenshots, but you get used to it, plus you can just download a new skin if it's that bad.

Ah, that might be the case. I wouldn't expect the difference to be drastic though. Don't get me wrong though, I didn't like the FM12 UI when I saw the screenshots, but you get used to it, plus you can just download a new skin if it's that bad.

I didn't mind the FM12 skin, here's the skin I downloaded for it though, love it.

6ru1yp.jpg

EDIT: Fuck knows how I did that white mark :lol:

Fearing 12 will be the last FM for me. Been losing interest in it for the last few years and don't find it as fun as it used to be.

Feel like it's kind of over worked now. FM09 was the best one in my eyes.

Classic mode sounds intriguing, but sad times it seems (td)

Bastard who gave you permission to create this thread :p20::lol:

Seriously though still undecided wether to buy this or not as bought the last two and I get abit fed up having to download all the new facepacks/kits etc also I rarely play FM2012 at the moment so I might end up giving this one a miss.