***The Official Football Manager 13 Thread***

jdocherty72

Feels pretty realistic this year as Rangers!

Currently got a 100% record in the league but not walking any of the games really, lots of 1-0 or 2-1 scorelines, even had to come back THREE times from behind and win against Montrose :lol:

Took a 5-0 hiding in the cup against the mhanks sadly but expected that really... currently got the challenge cup final coming up aswell so would like to think I'm doing a bit better than Ally I suppose!

I'm unbeaten in the league and have yet to concede a goal. Had a few 1-0's though. (Upto January)

Lost in cup to Celtic 2-1 and drew against Morton in Scottish. (Won replay)

Playing 442.

Won challenge cup as well

Struggled to sign anyone decent. Got Addo, Bodde and Mpenza on free transfers to boost squad.

Couple of scottish youngsters signed who were scouted and highly recommended.

Got 180k to sart with and 20ish thousand for wages

Sitting top in feb , lost 1 ( 2 players sent off and 2 injuries after making all my subs) and 3 draws

Sold Wallace for 1.9 million

Signed shinnie (ICT ) 400k hasslebank (st johnstone ) 300k , Dow (dundee utd) 400k del horno free , maachi (killie) 170k and Flanagan from Liverpool 2 year loan

Sign a couple of loans and free transfers Zanetti and Jason Koumas. Keep the budget to a minmum.

FM13team.png

Currently unbeaten in the league, Won the Challenge Cup. Taigs knocked me out of the League Cup with a extra time 1-0 loss.

FM13league.png

Last game against Peterhead... Demolished ;)

FM13lastgame.png

finished first season . won the league comfortably although had 2 defeats to east Stirling !! :lol: and a couple of draws .

hasslebank top goalscorer with 28

gasperato (sp) has been brilliant at centre back

i'm enjoying the game but a few things have annoyed me . can only sign 17 year olds at the moment obviously and found 2 boys from southampton a left back and a midfielder . got the midfielder on loan but tried to buy him first. he was valued at a 120k ad they wanted £15 million for him and the left back was £200k and they wanted £28 million :lol:

then bocanegra and goian come back from loan and within a week of that the both go to the media telling them they arent getting enough football and want to leave .... dafuk ?

Really loving this game, loving playing with us in the Third Division and giving the youth players a game and trying to develop them.

Barrie McKay and Kyle Hutton are pretty much first teamers and Aird, Naismith, McLeod and Hegarty have all impressed me so far. Only in December first season.

what do you mean learn tactics ?

also am i being retarded or can you no longer do your own training schedules ?

The games fucked mate, absolutely fucked.

Series peaked in 09 for me, and now it's been completely ruined.

No, you cannot do training like you used to. Now, you have no attend to the training screen every week otherwise you're fucked. It's so confusing and there's no in-game manual to cover the new system.

When you start at a team you employ you're tactics and the team become familiar with them over time through training and the quality of your coaches tactics attribute but I'm 3 seasons in and no matter what I do in training the players haven't learned my tactics.

It's a shame how SI have completely ruined the series this year. Won't be playing FM'13 again, or 14 for that matter. Done with the series.

Any reliable downloads for this yet? Obviously just so I can test it and see if it's worth buying :sherlock:

Skidrow done a crack but it keeps crashing, i managed about 7 days then it crashed. they are working on fixes now apparently.

I'll buy it when i get paid next week was hoping for a FM fix just now though

Really enjoying the game.

1st season

Won league in feb. 1 defeat to Stirling and won rest.

Won challenge cup

Won Scottish cup beating Celtic 3-2 in final

2nd season

Won league (early again - 1defeat 2 draws)

Won league cup (knocked out Celtic early)

Won challenge cup

Scottish cup semis (still to play)

Team doing well.

Playing 442. Hutton, aird, little, mackay and faure progressed really well. All regulars.

Faure is excellent.

Black, Wallace, sandaza and templeton all been great for me.

Gasparatto also rated highly now. Knocked back £500k for him. Trying to play him a bit now as long term replacement for emilson.

Not signed many players. My expenditure is pretty high already and trying to sustain it.

Sold goian for around £450k to get off wage bill. Tried to sell boca but didnt happen.

New assistant manager in. Also let high paid low calibre coaches, physio's etc leave and brought in cheaper better options.