***The Official Football Manager 13 Thread***

jdocherty72

He is huge and at 16 should keep growing a fair bit to any good?

Got him loaned out to Hibs just now, as Faure and Gasparotto have turned into incredible CB's for me, not to mention I've a boy coming through with 5 star rated potential whos getting a couple of games now and then too.

Will flog Faure or Gasparotto this coming window for a few million then I'll take that boy back in and develop him.

Got him loaned out to Hibs just now, as Faure and Gasparotto have turned into incredible CB's for me, not to mention I've a boy coming through with 5 star rated potential whos getting a couple of games now and then too.

Will flog Faure or Gasparotto this coming window for a few million then I'll take that boy back in and develop him.

Where'd you get the five star kid from and you should play three at the back.

Also why don't you do any of your huge games from the bottom up anymore they were good to read about.

Enjoying this years a lot more than previous versions. In about Feb/March with Rangers, won the Challenge Cup and in the final of the League Cup vs St Mirren and still in the Scottish. Drew 4 games in the league and won the rest.

Highlight of the season so far is winning on penalties at the piggery. Came back from a goal down twice, Jig equalised in injury time aswell :lol:

Played the Relegation challenge aswell. Survived on the last day with West Ham, needed a point at Old Trafford and drew 0-0.

Won the league before February ended. Sitting about 35 points clear just now.

Won probably the most boring League Cup ginal ever, one shot on target between the 2 sides the full 90 minutes, Andrew Shinnie scoring with 3 minutes left.

Now in the Scottish Cup final vs Ross County, beat Killie 4-2 in the quarters and then Motherwell 2-0 in the semis.

Out of curiosity anyone who went rangers and is in division 1 what's your finances like , I've tried to cut costs alot through wages , nobody is on over 6k and just been promoted to the spl but made a loss 3 years in a row and sitting with a balance of around -9 million now

Anybody for some advice

Out of curiosity anyone who went rangers and is in division 1 what's your finances like , I've tried to cut costs alot through wages , nobody is on over 6k and just been promoted to the spl but made a loss 3 years in a row and sitting with a balance of around -9 million now

Anybody for some advice

Still in Division 3 but anytime I get my monthly update I'm losing between £500k and £1 million. Probably outwith the hands of a manager and more to do with sponsorship and TV money etc.

Anybody for some advice

I'm in division one, got took over in the pre season so finances are fine.

Think it happens in most games, my mate said near enough everyone on fm base got taken over. He's a well known bullshitting cunt though so don't take my word for it (tu)

Where'd you get the five star kid from and you should play three at the back.

Also why don't you do any of your huge games from the bottom up anymore they were good to read about.

The five star kid is a regen, came through my youth academy.

And I don't really have the time for those games anymore, though I do miss them :D At some point soon I might dump the burd and launch into one again!

The five star kid is a regen, came through my youth academy.

And I don't really have the time for those games anymore, though I do miss them :D At some

point soon I might dump the burd and launch into one again!

I don't play football manager much now as I only have it for the Xbox and they dont do the new ones for some reason but to bring someone that highly rated through is brilliant.

I think a break could be in order :lol: they were good threads.

Won the treble in my first season back in the SPL, beating Hearts in the LC final, Celtic in the SC final, and Celtic by 4 points in the league after a 2-0 win at the Piggery :D

Team was

Butland

Rudolph® Faure Gasparotto Wallace

Mathiesen®

Carswell Allan

Templeton-------------------Sinclair®

Pepe Cano®

The R in brackets stand for regen. The average age of my squad is about 21.

However, for this next season...

Gasparotto leaves for 10m to Southampton

Scott Allans loan finishes

So I have bumped up my youth product Martin Hamill, who has a 5 star PA. And I signed the current Japanese captain, a midfielder called Miki, to replace Allan. Have humped Valletta already in the CL qualifiers.

Won the treble in my first season back in the SPL, beating Hearts in the LC final, Celtic in the SC final, and Celtic by 4 points in the league after a 2-0 win at the Piggery :D

Team was

Butland

Rudolph® Faure Gasparotto Wallace

Mathiesen®

Carswell Allan

Templeton-------------------Sinclair®

Pepe Cano®

The R in brackets stand for regen. The average age of my squad is about 21.

However, for this next season...

Gasparotto leaves for 10m to Southampton

Scott Allans loan finishes

So I have bumped up my youth product Martin Hamill, who has a 5 star PA. And I signed the current Japanese captain, a midfielder called Miki, to replace Allan. Have humped Valletta already in the CL qualifiers.

how did you get £10 million for gasperatto ? im in my first season in the spl and he is only worth £190k . none of my players have any decent value .

for his stats and performances Faure should be worth at least £5 million but he is only worth £300k

how did you get £10 million for gasperatto ? im in my first season in the spl and he is only worth £190k . none of my players have any decent value .

for his stats and performances Faure should be worth at least £5 million but he is only worth £300k

Once you win the SPL your player values rocket. Plus Gasparotto has actually got quality stats now that I'm 3/4 years in.

This squad just continues to amaze me.

Still in all the cups, a few points behind Celtic, but...

We were drawn in a group with Real Madrid, Tottenham and Shakhtar for the CL. No hope surely, for a squad that barely has a bawhair between them..

Home Away

R.M. 1-1D 3-0L

T.H. 4-2W 2-1L

S.D. 4-1W 0-1W

I won three games, drew against Real at Ibrox (should have won, they got a lucky last minute goal) and qualified for the knockout stages! We knocked Real Madrid out of the Champions League!

This is a side that was playing Third Division football not five years ago. :D

Also, Kieran Sinclair is currently the top scorer in the CL, with a whopping 12 goals.

Barrie McKay is an absolute goal machine in Division 2. 27 goals in 24 games.

Suffered my first 2 defeats as gaffer, 2-1 away to Killie in the League Cup and 2-0 away to Ayr in the league. Won the Challenge Cup again and in the 5th round of the Scottish. Cruising Division 2 as you would expect, 24 points ahead with 12 games remaining, scoring 83 goals so far.

Barrie McKay is an absolute goal machine in Division 2. 27 goals in 24 games.

Suffered my first 2 defeats as gaffer, 2-1 away to Killie in the League Cup and 2-0 away to Ayr in the league. Won the Challenge Cup again and in the 5th round of the Scottish. Cruising Division 2 as you would expect, 24 points ahead with 12 games remaining, scoring 83 goals so far.

Did he do well for you in the first season too mate?