Scum at it again!

The Mongoose

Thanks thought I had joined the Huddleboard there.

Don't mind people disagreeing with me but that was a bit off.

Good to know there are real bears on here.

There are many good bears on here. Sadly the moderators don't seem to want to do anything about this cretin despite him trotting out the same shite repeatedly.

The writing on Rangers Media is excellent. Some really good articles appear on this site. Sadly cretins like you bring the quality of the forum down to this type of level.

Let me make something clear. You are a coward. You bump your gums anonymously on a forum and slag people like Bill who have the balls to put their opinions out there in their own name.

You also have a worrying obsession with me, despite me generally ignoring you. Seek help.

Great post Fury. (tu)

Yeah let's use the stadium disaster to keep the pressure on our enemies...disgusting.....you would make a good football agent with These morals....

You and furious are far more part of he problem than the solution....you drag us down to there level....

Take the fight to them...morons with a keyboard more like...

moron with a keyboard you say...... now theres irony

There are many good bears on here. Sadly the moderators don't seem to want to do anything about this cretin despite him trotting out the same shite repeatedly.

Why should they? This isn't VB, an alternative opinion is allowed on here. I don't agree with everything GCL says but the guy is clearly a bear and, therefore, has every right to freely post his opinions on here.

Why should they? This isn't VB, an alternative opinion is allowed on here. I don't agree with everything GCL says but they guy is clearly a bear and, therefore, has every right to freely post his opinions on here.

I don't think he is though, is he?

Why should they? This isn't VB, an alternative opinion is allowed on here. I don't agree with everything GCL says but the guy is clearly a bear and, therefore, has every right to freely post his opinions on here.

He's a troll and in no way "clearly a bear".