Scum at it again!

The Mongoose

There are more than that don't like twb, while he has taigish qualities, I think he is more a case of what happens when students need Aberdeen, ergo, he's a fud/arsehole, then again he has said that himself on many occasions ;) bluepeter9 is bizarrely a bear, hardest thing to believe haha but, unlike the other 2 mentioned, even when he is being smart, he still actually manages to convey a point and contribute to whatever conversation is happening, even if it's the exact opposite of what most are saying

Gcl however is a different story, our token bheast. Token being the appropriate word, I am sure any old school ff types more than know that name

lol fair enough mate, you are obv entitled to your opinion, but from an outsider looking in point of view, you see 10 guys all on top of TWB and GCL constantly, and its usually the same guys every time.

VB have had a hardon for TWB ever since the whole handwringer thing started years ago. TWB is no angel obviously, but the blatent tag teaming of him is out of order IMO.

As for GCL, sometimes he says stuff I agree with, more often than not he talks pish, again IMO.

All i would say on it is 99% of the time, the abuse is only travelling one way, and its usually from the guys from VB teaming up. The irony of some of their posts astounds me, TWB gets slated for his views and then VB accuse him of attacking them lol.

this is just what i've personally seen, there may be stuff going on behind the scenes that i'm not provvy to.

There are more than that don't like twb, while he has taigish qualities, I think he is more a case of what happens when students need Aberdeen, ergo, he's a fud/arsehole, then again he has said that himself on many occasions ;) bluepeter9 is bizarrely a bear, hardest thing to believe haha but, unlike the other 2 mentioned, even when he is being smart, he still actually manages to convey a point and contribute to whatever conversation is happening, even if it's the exact opposite of what most are saying

Gcl however is a different story, our token bheast. Token being the appropriate word, I am sure any old school ff types more than know that name

Better to be considered a "bheast" by the lunatic fringe of our support than to be a confirnmed cheerleader and enabler of Craig Whyte...but we really are going round in circles here...starnge that considering it is meant to be me obsessed with you.... :sherlock:

lol fair enough mate, you are obv entitled to your opinion, but from an outsider looking in point of view, you see 10 guys all on top of TWB and GCL constantly, and its usually the same guys every time.

VB have had a hardon for TWB ever since the whole handwringer thing started years ago. TWB is no angel obviously, but the blatent tag teaming of him is out of order IMO.

As for GCL, sometimes he says stuff I agree with, more often than not he talks pish, again IMO.

All i would say on it is 99% of the time, the abuse is only travelling one way, and its usually from the guys from VB teaming up. The irony of some of their posts astounds me, TWB gets slated for his views and then VB accuse him of attacking them lol.

this is just what i've personally seen, there may be stuff going on behind the scenes that i'm not provvy to.

What forum where you looking at to see half of that pish?

Thought you would like that

And needs should have been meets, joys of autocorrect while travelling.

Define "Internet bams" ? Or can you do so with a mirror? :lol:

Internet Bams - People who give out horrendous abuse hiding behind a computer screen. There's a lot of these cyber hardmen in this thread.

Internet Bams - People who give out horrendous abuse hiding behind a computer screen. There's a lot of these cyber hardmen in this thread.

Internet Bams, I believe several have offered to meet offline? (particularly in Aberdeen area) No? Must have my wires crossed if not :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Internet Bams, I believe several have offered to meet offline? (particularly in Aberdeen area) No? Must have my wires crossed if not :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

That's right, Adoniram was desperate for weeks to 'meet' at Pittodrie (midweek game, we won 1-0 with a Jelavic overhead kick). When the game came round it turned out he wasn't even attending, I was there of course (Rangers fan my arse).

I got all cam-creamed up for fuck all.

this one obv <cr> <cr>

It happens a lot and if you dont see it,then you are either one of the guys slating them, or you don't pay enough attention.

TWB and GCL yourself included are the culprits in all of these type of threads.

I expect this place to crumble soon and to be honest it would be sad to see.

TWB and GCL yourself included are the culprits in all of these type of threads.

I expect this place to crumble soon and to be honest it would be sad to see.

myself?

ooooh am i now lumped in with GCL ( the alleged tim) and TWB ( the self confessed arsehole)

Yay me, have you ever thought, even for a second. That you could be the type to make this place "crumble"

The abuse you guys dish out to decent posters is shocking. There i said it :P

myself?

ooooh am i now lumped in with GCL ( the alleged tim) and TWB ( the self confessed arsehole)

Yay me, have you ever thought, even for a second. That you could be the type to make this place "crumble"

The abuse you guys dish out to decent posters is shocking. There i said it :P

Will you please stop talking so much sense - I'm getting Positive-rep wrist!

Will you please stop talking so much sense - I'm getting Positive-rep wrist!

:craphead: I've held my tongue in the past when these guys have went at it, but it gets very tedious and i felt it had to be said.

I should have guessed in advanced that i was painting a target on my back, but fuck it....i speak my mind.