Scum at it again!

The Mongoose

You're right, it wouldn't. I'm sure there's quite a few punters who still drink in the Northern Bar that would/could name you. Failing that, then it would simply be a case of showing your picture to a few folk in Tillydrone.

You don't know me, stop pretending you do.

You're right, it wouldn't. I'm sure there's quite a few punters who still drink in the Northern Bar that would/could name you. Failing that, then it would simply be a case of showing your picture to a few folk in Tillydrone.

Tell me, what type of seeds do they sow.

Ah, CGL - uber-cunt and prick extraordinaire . Still the same Grade A cocksocket as you were when previously known as Token.

Fucking pair of pricks.

Aaaaw, thanks for quoting token, has he taken the petted lip because he has FINALLY grasped the concept of being ignored? haha I only see his bloody posts when people quote them, even though virtually all my posts are followed by one of his. And he pretends to be clever? That inferiority complex thats ingrained in them certainly has manifested itself strongly in that one

Lie. I've been 'cordially invited' to meet up with one VB member for a 'chat' at Pittodrie.. He didn't turn up to the game, I did.

Why would I know where you drink??

I'm done with this thread now. Online threats??? I really don't know why Admin continually let certain members get away with this.........actually, yes I do.....

Why do they? Is it a conspiracy?

You know where we drink. I'll PM you if you want the details, we'll be more than happy to sow your lips up, we don't hide behind keyboards, the offer is always there for you and GCL whenever you want!

Tut tut, sloppy! Unless he uses voice recognition software, that wouldnt shut him up on here, it would have to be finger related :lol:

Lie. I've been 'cordially invited' to meet up with one VB member for a 'chat' at Pittodrie.. He didn't turn up to the game, I did.

So, are you saying that the VB member "shat it"?

Was there a specific time and place arranged, and you were there all revved up and ready to rumble?

I think you are fibbing, you naughty little pest.

1) So, are you saying that the VB member "shat it"?

2)Was there a specific time and place arranged, 3)and you were there all revved up and ready to rumble?

4) I think you are fibbing, you naughty little pest.

1). No. I'm saying he didn't go to the game, I did.

2) No.

3) No.

4) The posts are on here, feel free to search.

So, are you saying that the VB member "shat it"?

Was there a specific time and place arranged, and you were there all revved up and ready to rumble?

I think you are fibbing, you naughty little pest.

Yeah, also claims it was "Adoniram" :rolleyes: