Scum at it again!

The Mongoose

You can do it for me, just say the word :wanker: I'm having a wee slanging match with Dangleberry when you drop in defending your fellow banned VB ex member. :lol: Never knew you two took is so badly?

Ave been banned from VB? Been banned from a lot of places. Dangleberrys a prick anyway just don't like the way you were going on as if you were some sort of savior from the papes!

Ave been banned from VB? Been banned from a lot of places. Dangleberrys a prick anyway just don't like the way you were going on as if you were some sort of savior from the papes!

He is a saviour, been sent back in time to save us from the Planet of the Papes. (and dirty handwringers) :wink:

Also, I see GCL has still not took up my offer

The writing on Rangers Media is excellent. Some really good articles appear on this site. Sadly cretins like you bring the quality of the forum down to this type of level.

Let me make something clear. You are a coward. You bump your gums anonymously on a forum and slag people like Bill who have the balls to put their opinions out there in their own name.

You also have a worrying obsession with me, despite me generally ignoring you. Seek help.

There is some excellent writing on here. There is also some amount of shite, this blog by billy being in the latter category.

If billy, like yourself, is such a precious soul that he can't take a bit of criticism of his opinion then maybe writing a blog isn't for him. I don't give a feck about you furious, why you think I am obsessed is beyond me. You are no different o any poster on here that I reply to ( although you seem to think you are)

I find it offensive that someone is purposely using the stadium disaster to point score, if you or billy disagree with that then I'm gutted but I'll live with that,

The rest of this thread is hilarious ...like a convention of spurned sweetie wives :lol:

He is a saviour, been sent back in time to save us from the Planet of the Papes. (and dirty handwringers) :wink:

Also, I see GCL has still not took up my offer

Yes imagine being out on a saturday night instead of spending it in the house challenging people to fights on the Internet.. :craphead:

I'll give youthe same answer I gave to your hilarious pm

:lol:

Yes imagine being out on a saturday night instead of spending it in the house challenging people to fights on the Internet.. :craphead:

I'll give youthe same answer I gave to your hilarious pm

:lol:

You shat it in PM too? :rolleyes:

Charity event, Queensberry Rules, Let's get it on (tu)

There is some excellent writing on here. There is also some amount of shite, this blog by billy being in the latter category.

If billy, like yourself, is such a precious soul that he can't take a bit of criticism of his opinion then maybe writing a blog isn't for him. I don't give a feck about you furious, why you think I am obsessed is beyond me. You are no different o any poster on here that I reply to ( although you seem to think you are)

I find it offensive that someone is purposely using the stadium disaster to point score, if you or billy disagree with that then I'm gutted but I'll live with that,

The rest of this thread is hilarious ...like a convention of spurned sweetie wives :lol:

I think you are obsessed because you constantly mention me when I seldom post on here and have nothing to do with several threads you mention me in. Like this one.

Like I said, you are a coward. You criticise people whilst hiding on a messageboard because you don't have the balls to put your opinion up to any kind of scrutiny.

I think you are obsessed because you constantly mention me when I seldom post on here and have nothing to do with several threads you mention me in. Like this one.

Like I said, you are a coward. You criticise people whilst hiding on a messageboard because you don't have the balls to put your opinion up to any kind of scrutiny.

All my opinions are here for scrutiny, same as yours. Scrutinise away.

Anyway you have some poorly thought out share scheme to concentrate on, don't you worry about what the bad boys on here are saying about you.

All my opinions are here for scrutiny, same as yours. Scrutinise away.

Anyway you have some poorly thought out share scheme to concentrate on, don't you worry about what the bad boys on here are saying about you.

It would take considerably more than a nameless coward on a message board to worry me.

Maybe one day you'll have the minerals to say something in your own name and have to back it up. I doubt it though.

It would take considerably more than a nameless coward on a message board to worry me.

Maybe one day you'll have the minerals to say something in your own name and have to back it up. I doubt it though.

So every poster on here who doesn't use there own name is a coward, interesting logic

There are some part timer boxers on this thread that will no doubt take exception to such a slur

Putting your name to a blog does not make you exempt from criticism when you are talking shite

I'm sure most Bears would choose you to be beside them in the trenches against the Bheast :wanker: I wonder if you asked Bears who they thought defended our club and fans the most, how many would say the Travelling Dangleberry? Not a lot I suspect. You are a wretch and and a poisoned wretch at that. You contribute nothing to the Rangers support, apart from snide comments and Bheastly behaviour. You should be banned from every Rangers website, until you find your natural home with the green 1/3 of Glasgow websites.

you might not agree with his views mate, but thats a pretty strong post man, TWB is a bear, i am 100% sure of it.

a sarcastic bear, but a bear nonetheless.

So every poster on here who doesn't use there own name is a coward, interesting logic

There are some part timer boxers on this thread that will no doubt take exception to such a slur

Putting your name to a blog does not make you exempt from criticism when you are talking shite

No just you. You are the only one who routinely attacks people who do have the balls to put their own names out there.

Criticism is fine. The pathetic brand of it that you engage in is for some reason tolerated on here. Presumably me pointing out what a coward you are will be fine too since it's certainly fair comment.

No just you. You are the only one who routinely attacks people who do have the balls to put their own names out there.

Criticism is fine. The pathetic brand of it that you engage in is for some reason tolerated on here. Presumably me pointing out what a coward you are will be fine too since it's certainly fair comment.

Shat yourself from GCL's part time boxers eh :lol: